The difference between Conservatives and Liberals

Overpaid Union Thug

I am only talking about 1 topic. That is American corporate tax inversion. Get it?

I am a moderate like most Americans. You sound like a Tea Party nut? Are you?

So there is no way I am discussing government spending and government tax collection with you because you are an irrational American citizen. No offense.

You don't even believe in America, as a Tea party nut. I do believe in America and most Americans believe that government plays a crucial role in our lives.

America wouldn't exist without government. You do realize that?

I have a feeling you love Glenn beck?
glenn-beck-800.png
Like I said....you are focusing on the wrong issue. And you clearly don't understand the concept of taxing and spending. Nor do you understand how our government works. If you can't even grasp those two very simple concepts then you shouldn't even be allowed to vote. Voters like you are a poison to the system. You think anyone cares about your simpleton MEMEs but the only insult is when you claim to be a moderate. We see right through your facade.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Like I said....you are focusing on the wrong issue. And you clearly don't understand the concept of taxing and spending. Nor do you understand how our government works. If you can't even grasp those two very simple concepts then you shouldn't even be allowed to vote. Voters like you are a poison to the system. You think anyone cares about your simpleton MEMEs but the only insult is when you claim to be a moderate. We see right through your facade.
Yet, he keeps posting endlessly about his hatred of Republicans, Conservatives, the Tea Party, Fox News and more. Trying to get more people to believe like the TROLL PATROL and blindly hate.

Overpaid Union Thug

Yet, he keeps posting endlessly about his hatred of Republicans, Conservatives, the Tea Party, Fox News and more. Trying to get more people to believe like the TROLL PATROL and blindly hate.
Yep. What do you expect from people that operate out of pure emotion as they are foaming at the mouth. His kind actually believe that our current debt is caused by a small minority of people and corporations not paying any taxes or their "fair share." When in reality their contributions would only put a laughable dent in the debt. You just can reason with a rabid dog.

realbrown1

Yep. What do you expect from people that operate out of pure emotion as they are foaming at the mouth. His kind actually believe that our current debt is caused by a small minority of people and corporations not paying any taxes or their "fair share." When in reality their contributions would only put a laughable dent in the debt. You just can reason with a rabid dog.
They have this belief that over spending is not the MAJOR problem with our debt, but some people or corporations not paying their FAIR SHARE is.
A news flash for all members of the TROLL PATROL. Corporations pass along every penny of the taxes they pay to their customers. Doesn't it just kill you knowing that?

purplesky

You are not focusing on any issue because you are an obstructionist. A Tea Party nut that thinks all government is evil cannot have an adult conversation about how government works?

There are many issues to focus on. I am focusing on 1 important issue and have given facts and explained in detail why its a problem for ALL AMERICANS. YOU HAVE A PROBLEM FOCUSING FOR SOME REASON?

Again. AMERICAN CORPORATIONS ARE NOW BECOMING FREELOADERS BY NOT PAYING TAXES.
AMERICAN CORPORATIONS USE OUR MILITARY AND SHIPPING ROUTES AND PORTS AND MANY OTHER THINGS THAT COSTS TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO FUND?

But as a Tea party guy you just want to criticize all things government and offer no solutions. Thats the Tea party game.

Do you even have the ability to be specific on 1 topic or do you just generalize about everything?

realbrown1

You are not focusing on any issue because you are an obstructionist. A Tea Party nut that thinks all government is evil cannot have an adult conversation about how government works?

There are many issues to focus on. I am focusing on 1 important issue and have given facts and explained in detail why its a problem for ALL AMERICANS. YOU HAVE A PROBLEM FOCUSING FOR SOME REASON?

Again. AMERICAN CORPORATIONS ARE NOW BECOMING FREELOADERS BY NOT PAYING TAXES.
AMERICAN CORPORATIONS USE OUR MILITARY AND SHIPPING ROUTES AND PORTS AND MANY OTHER THINGS THAT COSTS TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO FUND?

But as a Tea party guy you just want to criticize all things government and offer no solutions. Thats the Tea party game.

Do you even have the ability to be specific on 1 topic or do you just generalize about everything?
What U.S. corporation pay NO TAXES. Please post the list here for everyone to see.

purplesky

They have this belief that over spending is not the MAJOR problem with our debt, but some people or corporations not paying their FAIR SHARE is.
A news flash for all members of the TROLL PATROL. Corporations pass along every penny of the taxes they pay to their customers. Doesn't it just kill you knowing that?

No you fool. IT DOES NOT. I own Ge. I own Chevron. I own APPLE. I own Boeing DUH! I get dividends from all these companies.

All these companies build wealth for their shareholders. Thats why I invest. To build wealth. You should try it.

All companies pass along expense in their price structure. Its called making a profit.

You are so brainwashed that everybody in America is either just a liberal or just a conservative, its just a joke.

MOST AMERICANS ARE MODERATES. Get a clue.

purplesky

What U.S. corporation pay NO TAXES. Please post the list here for everyone to see.

I gave a few examples a few pages back. Just google it. The info is common knowledge.

The effective tax rate for corporations is about 12%. But Fox news will never mention that? They only mention 35% which for the most part no one pays.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The things that need to be cut to address the debt won't be touched by Dems or Pubs. It'd be political suicide.

realbrown1

I gave a few examples a few pages back. Just google it. The info is common knowledge.

The effective tax rate for corporations is about 12%. But Fox news will never mention that? They only mention 35% which for the most part no one pays.
Sort of like personal tax rates the no one pays?

purplesky

This Jon Stewart video is comedy. But its also accurate. He explains in detail the game that Corporate America is playing to get out of paying their fair share in taxes.

Wouldn't it be awesome if you could change your Tax citizenship status and move your tax rate to the Cayman islands or Ireland? BUT STILL LIVE HERE IN THE USA?

MITT ROMNEY DOES. SO DOES APPLE. SO DOES GE. You can't though because you are not rich enough. Too bad.

Last edited:

realbrown1

No you fool. IT DOES NOT. I own Ge. I own Chevron. I own APPLE. I own Boeing DUH! I get dividends from all these companies.

All these companies build wealth for their shareholders. Thats why I invest. To build wealth. You should try it.

All companies pass along expense in their price structure. Its called making a profit.

You are so brainwashed that everybody in America is either just a liberal or just a conservative, its just a joke.

MOST AMERICANS ARE MODERATES. Get a clue.
I do own stock, and also get dividend checks.
And last time I checked, taxes paid are an expense too.
But I do favor getting rid of 100% of subsidies for corporations.

realbrown1

This Jon Stewart video is comedy. But its also accurate. He explains in detail the game that Corporate America is playing to get out of paying their fair share in taxes.

Wouldn't it be awesome if you could change your Tax citizenship status and move your tax rate to the Cayman islands or Ireland? BUT STILL LIVE HERE IN THE USA?

MITT ROMNEY DOES. SO DOES APPLE. SO DOES GE. You can't though because you are not rich enough. Too bad.
Mitt Romney paid U.S. taxes. He released his tax records when he ran for president.

realbrown1

You are absolutely clueless.

Look up ingersol rand for starters.

TOS.
I know there are corporation that have years where the owe no U.S.income taxes. I do have Google on my phone.
But in most cases, there are reasons they had no tax liability for that year.
But you TROLL PATROL don't care. You think corporations are evil. You will always think that way because I feel you lack the ability to self improve.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I do own stock, and also get dividend checks.
And last time I checked, taxes paid are an expense too.
But I do favor getting rid of 100% of subsidies for corporations.

I doubt your sincerity on your statement. Somehow I dont picture you eliminating subsidies for the oil industry, tabacco industry or the defense industry.

Drug makers get the largest share of corporate welfare in this country and I dont see you ever siding with a person like me who would eliminate these subsidies alltogether.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Mitt Romney paid U.S. taxes. He released his tax records when he ran for president.

He didnt say he didnt pay taxes.

What he is telling you is the difference between what you are told they are paying and what they actually pay. Romney paid less than 14% during the election, a little something he didnt want anyone to know about.

Its no different than sean hannity publicly on the air telling his drones how he is taxed at 65% in new york, yet paying less than 20% after his taxes are done.

Its a shell game and YOU are under the shell.

TOS.