The difference between Conservatives and Liberals

purplesky

Mitt Romney paid U.S. taxes. He released his tax records when he ran for president.

I remember during the Presidential debates(in Denver I think) when Obama brought up corporate tax loopholes and Mitt Romney had this look of terror on his face. Mitt wanted to change the subject.

Because Mitt Romney during his presidential run was claiming that the 35% corporate tax rate was preventing businesses from being profitable and flexible?
MITT ROMNEY HAD ABOUT $250 MILLION OFFSHORE IN A TAX SHELL.
MITT ROMNEY ALSO KNEW THAT NO CORPORATIONS WERE PAYING CLOSE TO 35%.

So under Democrat Obama , American corporations are sitting on TRILLIONS in cash and making record profits.

Remember Mitt Romney didn't want to talk about his effective tax rate or show his returns during the presidential campaign? Didn't Mitt Romney claim his tax returns were really complicated and hard to understand? I bet his team of lawyers made sure of that? :laughing2::laughing2:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
He didnt say he didnt pay taxes.

What he is telling you is the difference between what you are told they are paying and what they actually pay. Romney paid less than 14% during the election, a little something he didnt want anyone to know about.

Its no different than sean hannity publicly on the air telling his drones how he is taxed at 65% in new york, yet paying less than 20% after his taxes are done.

Its a shell game and YOU are under the shell.

TOS.
Or no difference than my family in the 25% tax bracket, but after deductions and credits it's more like 11%.
What's the difference with me and corporation?
Like I said earlier, get rid of corporate subsidies, and we'd be even.

purplesky

I know there are corporation that have years where the owe no U.S.income taxes. I do have Google on my phone.
But in most cases, there are reasons they had no tax liability for that year.
But you TROLL PATROL don't care. You think corporations are evil. You will always think that way because I feel you lack the ability to self improve.

No dude corporations are not evil. Thats not the point. Its about balance. Its ethical business not idealism.

I want UPS to be successful. I will always work hard for this company so it can make a profit.
I want UPS to pay a dividend also.

If you really think corporations paying 0% tax or not paying their fair share is good for America than there is not much else to say.

Its just not a liberal vs conservative issue. Its just a math equation and corporate lawyers and corporate lobbyists are changing the equation variables everyday to :censored2: the current corporate tax system.

They are just corporate crooks being greedy because thats what greed does to people.

purplesky

Or no difference than my family in the 25% tax bracket, but after deductions and credits it's more like 11%.
What's the difference with me and corporation?
Like I said earlier, get rid of corporate subsidies, and we'd be even.

You don't publicly lie and mislead the American public about tax rates?
You don't have a team of lawyers and lobbyist doing your taxes?
You don't receive billions in revenue from the American taxpayer like corporations do?

American corporations would not exist without American Taxpayers? No roads. No bridges. No rail. no ports. no airports. no military. no banks.

Overpaid Union Thug

You are not focusing on any issue because you are an obstructionist. A Tea Party nut that thinks all government is evil cannot have an adult conversation about how government works?

There are many issues to focus on. I am focusing on 1 important issue and have given facts and explained in detail why its a problem for ALL AMERICANS. YOU HAVE A PROBLEM FOCUSING FOR SOME REASON?

Again. AMERICAN CORPORATIONS ARE NOW BECOMING FREELOADERS BY NOT PAYING TAXES.
AMERICAN CORPORATIONS USE OUR MILITARY AND SHIPPING ROUTES AND PORTS AND MANY OTHER THINGS THAT COSTS TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO FUND?

But as a Tea party guy you just want to criticize all things government and offer no solutions. Thats the Tea party game.

Do you even have the ability to be specific on 1 topic or do you just generalize about everything?

Did your mommy and daddy not come down to your basement dwelling and remind you to take your Concerta? I specifically said that people are focusing on the wrong issues and that spending, not taxation, is the main problem. I don't care what else you have to say about it. That is the whole point. That your points are irrelevant. I even said that corporations should pay. Did you not read that? Where you so busy foaming at the mouth out of rage that you missed it? I'm telling you, not as a representative of any political ideology, that simple math and logic would dictate that no matter how many taxes our bloated government collects they still won't cover their debt. Unless, of course, we tax every individual, small, business, and big corporation at 100%. Yeah good luck with that.
No you fool. IT DOES NOT. I own Ge. I own Chevron. I own APPLE. I own Boeing DUH! I get dividends from all these companies.

All these companies build wealth for their shareholders. Thats why I invest. To build wealth. You should try it.

All companies pass along expense in their price structure. Its called making a profit.

You are so brainwashed that everybody in America is either just a liberal or just a conservative, its just a joke.

MOST AMERICANS ARE MODERATES. Get a clue.
You, are not a moderate. So stop insulting everyone (including yourself) with that nonsense. You claim to be one because you want to avoid any affiliation because you think it is the safe and hipster thing to do. It is quite pathetic as your true colors show right through. A true moderate would recognize our government's out of control spending as the more dangerous element over unpaid corporate taxes. Give us all a break and go learn something before you come back and embarrass yourself anymore.

purplesky

Did your mommy and daddy not come down to your basement dwelling and remind you to take your Concerta? I specifically said that people are focusing on the wrong issues and that spending, not taxation, is the main problem. I don't care what else you have to say about it. That is the whole point. That your points are irrelevant. I even said that corporations should pay. Did you not read that? Where you so busy foaming at the mouth out of rage that you missed it? I'm telling you, not as a representative of any political ideology, that simple math and logic would dictate that no matter how many taxes our bloated government collects they still won't cover their debt. Unless, of course, we tax every individual, small, business, and big corporation at 100%. Yeah good luck with that.

You, are not a moderate. So stop insulting everyone (including yourself) with that nonsense. You claim to be one because you want to avoid any affiliation because you think it is the safe and hipster thing to do. It is quite pathetic as your true colors show right through. A true moderate would recognize our government's out of control spending as the more dangerous element over unpaid corporate taxes. Give us all a break and go learn something before you come back and embarrass yourself anymore.

You pathetic loser.:laughing2: You just can't get off Government spending.

You Tea party nuts are the worst. :wink2:

purplesky

images

Overpaid Union Thug

You pathetic loser.:laughing2: You just can't get off Government spending.

You Tea party nuts are the worst. :wink2:

You'll have to tippy toe off that fence your riding one of these days. Maybe then you can think logically for yourself and focus on relevant problems instead of what all of the ignorant young hipsters, and old sons of draft dodging liberals, tell you.

purplesky

And why do you generalize about everything?

Again. Most Americans are moderates. I know I am.

Last edited:

purplesky

You'll have to tippy toe off that fence your riding one of these days. Maybe then you can think logically for yourself and focus on relevant problems instead of what all of the ignorant young hipsters, and old sons of draft dodging liberals, tell you.

Man you are all over the place? Because the government is evil. Sure.:wink2:

BrownArmy

I disagree with your premise that 'liberals' think emotionally and 'conservatives' think logically.

I can think of many examples that disprove both notions.

But I see where you're coming from.

You're sectarian.

Gotcha.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
And why do you generalize about everything?

Again. Most Americans are moderates. I know I am.
You are what you do and say.

That would make you a commie/liberal democrat.

You can call yourself a moderate, but that doesn't change the reality of what you really are.