The difference between Conservatives and Liberals

BrownArmy

That is your opinion, and you are certainly entitled to it. Again, why does a difference of opinion make me out of touch with reality?

So many things to disagree with Obama about...

However, Citizenship isn't one of those things.

I've asked this many times on this forum...

Do you really think H.Clinton and/or the GOP would ever have let Obama make it past the Primaries if Obama wasn't an actual Citizen?

Think about that for a second.

Oh hell, I'm wasting my time...

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
That is your opinion, and you are certainly entitled to it. Again, why does a difference of opinion make me out of touch with reality?
State your factual source for your data, grunt.
Those "a friend of mine told me" moments don't mean crap to the thinking person.I still can't believe this after 6 years....Oh hell I'm wasting my time 2x....

upsgrunt

State your factual source for your data, grunt.
Those "a friend of mine told me" moments don't mean crap to the thinking person.I still can't believe this after 6 years....Oh hell I'm wasting my time 2x....

Look, I'm not trying to get into an argument with anyone, and all this has been gone over a hundred times. All I'm saying is I think the government would and does lie about most things. One party is just as bad as the other, and it's the people like you and me that have to sit back and take it.

And please stop insulting my intelligence by attempting to show superiority of yours- I've not done it to you.

BrownArmy

I have a birth certificate; yes, you can deny it.
If I presented a document that said I owned the Brooklyn Bridge, would you just automatically take it as genuine?

Also, Obama has a birth certificate, and a valid one to boot, no Brooklyn Bridge needed.

Like I said, so many things to disagree about with the Obama administration, and with Obama himself.

But Citizenship ain't one of those things.

Just saying.

upsgrunt

Listen, I'm not getting into another argument. I simply stated my OPINION, and people are blowing their gaskets trying to cut me down. Relax- it's an opinion!

upsgrunt

Also, Obama has a birth certificate, and a valid one to boot, no Brooklyn Bridge needed.

Like I said, so many things to disagree about with the Obama administration, and with Obama himself.

Just saying.

And I respect your opinion. Thank you for sharing

BrownArmy

At this point, with all the scrutiny of Obama's birth certificate, I'm more convinced about his birth in the US than I am of my own...

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Everyone is entitled to their own set of opinions. Unfortunately, when it comes to politics, everyone is also entitled to their own set of facts.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

Just saying.
If he has presented his birth certificate, as you say he has, then surely there is a copy of it that you can post here on BC? I think that would settle this matter once and for all.

BrownArmy

If he has presented his birth certificate, as you say he has, then surely there is a copy of it that you can post here on BC? I think that would settle this matter once and for all.

Sometimes I agree with you, this isn't one of those times.

If you need ME to present YOU with a copy of Obama's BC, then you simply aren't paying attention, or else you are being willfully clueless.

I don't care either way.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Sometimes I agree with you, this isn't one of those times.

If you need ME to present YOU with a copy of Obama's BC, then you simply aren't paying attention, or else you are being willfully clueless.

I don't care either way.
How hard would it be for you to find, then post on BC a copy of the birth certificate Obama and the White House released to the news media? Surely not that hard to do. What are you afraid of?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
32238-Beating-Dead-Horse-gif-7zfM.gif

MAKAVELI

Banned
The reality is if Obama was WHITE with both parents as WHITE as June and Ward Cleaver, no one would be talking about his birth certificate.

BrownArmy

How hard would it be for you to find, then post on BC a copy of the birth certificate Obama and the White House released to the news media? Surely not that hard to do. What are you afraid of?

Guy, we've already been through this.

There are threads on this forum where Obama's BC has been posted.

I am neither an Obama supporter nor an Obama apologist...

You realize you're TROLLING, right?