The Four CoarseWomen of the Apocalypse

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You going to ask your neighbors to remove their Confederate flags too?
Or are those ok because they represent the white folks.

View attachment 256675
Superman would be very disappointed in all of you
Yeah, the Fascist Dimwits should take a lot from that poster.
  • They hate anyone who is religious and not Muslim.
  • They hate anyone descended from European ancestors.
  • They hate anyone that is a proud American.
View attachment 256675

Box Ox

They fly the flag of a foreign country that fought a war with the United States of America. They are celebrating a country that slaughtered thousands of American troops.

The Confederate soldiers among my ancestors were brave as hell to do what they did. But they were also traitors to their Country who would have preserved the institution of slavery had they won. They shouldn’t be celebrated.

Any redneck who simultaneously flies the US and Confederate flag off the back of their “I have a tiny dick” monster truck is a maroon.

bacha29

They fly the flag of a foreign country that fought a war with the United States of America. They are celebrating a country that slaughtered thousands of American troops.
That being the case looks like they're going to need a lot of flagpoles . Let's see...Great Britain, Germany, Japan, North Korea, Spain, Mexico, Turkey, France, Russia, Iraq, Afghanistan North Vietnam, China, etc. etc. Yep, going to need a lot of poles if someone's going to fly the flags of nation's that killed American soldiers.

newfie

The Confederate soldiers among my ancestors were brave as hell to do what they did. But they were also traitors to their Country who would have preserved the institution of slavery had they won. They shouldn’t be celebrated.

Any redneck who simultaneously flies the US and Confederate flag off the back of their “I have a tiny dick” monster truck is a maroon.

that would have been an outcome but not the sole reason, they really fought for a states right to decide.

our history is rich with the argument over states rights versus federal oversight.

i think we've probably argued the "confederate flag" thing to death. its really not a confederate flag its more so a democrat jim crow flag

newfie

That being the case looks like they're going to need a lot of flagpoles . Let's see...Great Britain, Germany, Japan, North Korea, Spain, Mexico, Turkey, France, Russia, Iraq, Afghanistan North Vietnam, China, etc. etc. Yep, going to need a lot of poles if someone's going to fly the flags of nation's that killed American soldiers.
why, who said they wanted to fly the flag of every nation that has killed american troops.

you make arguments that make absolutely no sense

bacha29

why, who said they wanted to fly the flag of every nation that has killed american troops.

you make arguments that make absolutely no sense
Just because they don't make sense to you doesn't mean that they don't make sense to others. If you're going to fly the flag of a single nation that has killed American military personnel then you fly them all.....And there were many .

newfie

Just because they don't make sense to you doesn't mean that they don't make sense to others. If you're going to fly the flag of a single nation that has killed American military personnel then you fly them all.....And there were many .
makes sense to me.jpg

vantexan

What's ludicrous is being accused of being racist if you are a white Southern male. Just as soon as they hear the Southern accent they immediately calculate what kind of evil person you are. And unless you bend over backwards begging for forgiveness for past Southern sins they'll assume that you are racist and proud of it. Such enlightenment.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What's ludicrous is being accused of being racist if you are a white Southern male. Just as soon as they hear the Southern accent they immediately calculate what kind of evil person you are. And unless you bend over backwards begging for forgiveness for past Southern sins they'll assume that you are racist and proud of it. Such enlightenment.
Your delusions of persecution are flaring up again.