The Parental Rights in Education Bill is now Law.

vantexan

So wat happened in usa?
There was a huge amount of greed participated in by both Wall Street and average citizens that grew into an unsustainable bubble that had to be bailed out to avoid a total collapse of the financial system. Of course you'll try to put it entirely on bankers and Wall Street.

rickyb

The Greater EU acts as one country with their capital in Brussels. Not quite the same as our 50 states but in terms of movement within the entire "country" it acts much the same. But they have their travel regulations for outsiders just as all countries do. And because you haven't lived your life right you can't travel. What did you do to have that happen?
Eu is not one country lol

I been to amsterdam briefly on a connecting flight and had no problems. My bro was in spain on vacation and had no problems getting in. i have no criminal record. the problem is american border patrol is not based on rule of law lol its tyranny like china

rickyb

There was a huge amount of greed participated in by both Wall Street and average citizens that grew into an unsustainable bubble that had to be bailed out to avoid a total collapse of the financial system. Of course you'll try to put it entirely on bankers and Wall Street.
Mostly bankers

Wat did average joes do?

rickyb

Millions bought homes they couldn't afford.
U bailed

Point is u r always blaming immigrants and workers instead of the pigs at the top

Eu austerity was an attack on the relatively higher standards of living theyve achieved. it was junk economics. it shrunk economies like greeces. greeces debt is unpayable anyways. look up yanis varoufakis on greece or michael hudson, or richard wolff.

vantexan

Do u know wat prudent lending is?

Wall st made bad loans they knew couldnt b paid and then bet against the lenders. that was part of wall st fraud
Everyone was trying to make a fast buck. Buy, hold for a bit, sell for a profit. Only prices rose to the point that they ran out of buyers. Ended up with a lot of people holding real estate that couldn't make the payments. Flood of foreclosures caused the market to crash. Derivatives created out of bundled mortgages crashed too. People got greedy and got burned. Can't put it all on one group. A lot of irresponsible people made it hard for everyone else.

vantexan

U bailed

Point is u r always blaming immigrants and workers instead of the pigs at the top

Eu austerity was an attack on the relatively higher standards of living theyve achieved. it was junk economics. it shrunk economies like greeces. greeces debt is unpayable anyways. look up yanis varoufakis on greece or michael hudson, or richard wolff.
Show me where I'm always blaming immigrants and workers? And austerity was put on the Greeks after they failed to repay their loans not before.

rickyb

Everyone was trying to make a fast buck. Buy, hold for a bit, sell for a profit. Only prices rose to the point that they ran out of buyers. Ended up with a lot of people holding real estate that couldn't make the payments. Flood of foreclosures caused the market to crash. Derivatives created out of bundled mortgages crashed too. People got greedy and got burned. Can't put it all on one group. A lot of irresponsible people made it hard for everyone else.
it was mostly banker fraud

theyre supposed to be prudent lenders