The Parental Rights in Education Bill is now Law.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
thats actually the problem is we dont write down the debts

so america is a high cost economy, the banks lent more and more money for housing, which drove up the prices. we need to write down the debts and make them pay for it.

otherwise were headed for a slow crash whcih were already in actually.
Do something aboot it then. Move to Europe.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
theyre probably :censored2:ed too. we need a movement for debt write downs. theres one for student debts too which makes us economically uncompetitive as it drives up the price of labor.
That will only speed up the decline by currency devaluation.

rickyb

Where are these "wars" going on ?
1648927051749.png

the real question is why havent u heard?

i was talking to some coworkers about coops and this guys a conservative and he never heard before, and they thought it wouldnt work anyways. why havent they heard?

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Why does my kindergartener need to know about anal sex, gay or otherwise? I wish an intellectual liberal would explain that to me because I'm too dumb to understand.

BigGuy2732

Why does my kindergartener need to know about anal sex, gay or otherwise? I wish an intellectual liberal would explain that to me because I'm too dumb to understand.

Because homosexuals convert your children by either abusing them or indoctrinating them with their ideology.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
This delusional individual thinks they're being clever but they're far from it. Him/her, father/mother, etc have nothing to do with "gender identity". It's how English works. So by recognizing made up gender identities and making up words like "mx", they are actually contributing to the problem that this bill was passed to avoid.

Sportello

This delusional individual thinks they're being clever but they're far from it. Him/her, father/mother, etc have nothing to do with "gender identity". It's how English works. So by recognizing made up gender identities and making up words like "mx", they are actually contributing to the problem that this bill was passed to avoid.
Or they are abiding by the law. You decide.