The Parental Rights in Education Bill is now Law.

vantexan

debts that cant be repaid wont

what was the point then? just class warfare
That doesn't make sense. What class warfare? You're always saying government should be doing this and that for the workers. Greece tried that. Only works if you can pay for it. They couldn't and Greeks suffered for it. That's the reality of life, few things are free.

Sportello

1648920048026.png

rickyb

That doesn't make sense. What class warfare? You're always saying government should be doing this and that for the workers. Greece tried that. Only works if you can pay for it. They couldn't and Greeks suffered for it. That's the reality of life, few things are free.
they used austerity to impose class warfare for reckless banks

rickyb

dont worry i will post about desantis and greek crisis here next few weeks

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
you dont understand loans do u
You borrow money and promise to pay it back.
A simple concept left wingers struggle with.

Waaaaahh I borrowed tens of thousands of dollars for college and promised to pay it back but life is too hard I don't want to now Waaaaahh
SMH

rickyb

Waaaaahh I borrowed tens of thousands of dollars for college and promised to pay it back but life is too hard I don't want to now Waaaaahh
SMH
when you borrow money, you dont have to pay it back necessarily.

vantexan

the banks :censored2:ed up. but they did austerity which is class warfare
The banks didn't impose austerity. The EU imposed it as the price of bailing them out. You can't have a country continuing to spend like crazy when they have to pay back loans they defaulted on.

rickyb

SMH
thats actually the problem is we dont write down the debts

so america is a high cost economy, the banks lent more and more money for housing, which drove up the prices. we need to write down the debts and make them pay for it.

otherwise were headed for a slow crash whcih were already in actually.