The Postal Reform Act Of 2022

vantexan

You’re being foolish. You’re jumping from one extreme to another. First you’ve suggested that JFK was all for eliminating taxes on all corporations and now you’re saying that I want to tax them out of existence.

Neither is true. But you already knew that, didn’t you?
Tax them to death is an expression. But if you're the tax and spend liberal @bacha29 is then you'd certainly like to milk them for everything you can get. Never mind it was Congress which created the tax breaks they enjoy. Creating millions of jobs has a funny way of making that happen.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Child, it would appear that big boy issues are something you're not prepared to discuss. If you were you would have been able to clearly understand what it was I was saying.
I understood what you were saying, it was just so stupid I was giving you a chance to correct yourself.

Guess you suffer from Dunning Kruger effect.
Carry on lady.

bacha29

Tax them to death is an expression. But if you're the tax and spend liberal @bacha29 is then you'd certainly like to milk them for everything you can get. Never mind it was Congress which created the tax breaks they enjoy. Creating millions of jobs has a funny way of making that happen.
Tax breaks do not create jobs. Consumer demand in conjunction with the ability of poor people to get credit creates jobs.

Mutineer

Guess you suffer from Dunning Kruger effect.
I surmised that a long time ago. Except bacha doesn't "suffer" from it.
It's everyone in his orbit that does the 'suffering'.

I still haven't seen his progress reports on the landing pads and welcoming center for the Black Helicopters he so eagerly awaits.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Then again we already know what package handlers like you make.
What's wrong with being a package handler?
I love when you far left radical Democrats come out of the closet with your elitism.

Democrats pretend to care about the working people, but they hate them, look down on them, and just want to scam them to further their radical agenda. Shame on you people.

bacha29

What's wrong with being a package handler?
I love when you far left radical Democrats come out of the closet with your elitism.

Democrats pretend to care about the working people, but they hate them, look down on them, and just want to scam them to further their radical agenda. Shame on you people.
Trouble with you consercuks is that you're all quack and no jack. You want rigid prosecution with long jail sentences, that's fine except for one little problem . Right now the Federal Bureau of Corrections is shorthanded more than 7000 federal corrections officers. Why? Low pay, increasingly hazardous working conditions and hiring freezes due to budget constraints. Another prime example of what you and your spending cuts creates. Prosecution and incarceration costs big bucks now and even bigger bucks in the future.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Trouble with you consercuks is that you're all quack and no jack. You want rigid prosecution with long jail sentences, that's fine except for one little problem . Right now the Federal Bureau of Corrections is shorthanded more than 7000 federal corrections officers. Why? Low pay, increasingly hazardous working conditions and hiring freezes due to budget constraints. Another prime example of what you and your spending cuts creates. Prosecution and incarceration costs big bucks now and even bigger bucks in the future.
Not a single word of your post has anything to do with my post that you quoted.

I think you've had one too many glasses of Pinot little lady. Go to bed.

vantexan

I'm going by what you said yourself. That you haven't paid any federal income tax in years and was very proud of your freeloading.
You said decades. I tell you what. Get Democrats to stop spending trillions and I'll save the Republic by getting caught up.

vantexan

Tax breaks do not create jobs. Consumer demand in conjunction with the ability of poor people to get credit creates jobs.
They get the tax breaks because they create jobs. And they're the ones providing the goods and services that consumers demand. Seriously, how many jobs have you created Cliff Claven?

vantexan

So, you want limp prosecution with short jail sentences. Tell me where we've cut spending to Federal prisons? Remember, you Dems hold the pursestrings now. And what does that have to do with local crime and state prisons?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
So you think all is well with 21st century economics?

“Why’d you rob the banks?”

Why tax corporations?

Same answer.
You can levy whatever tax you want against corporations. They'll be paid primarily by consumers.

Can’t exactly cry about deficit spending and ignore simple fact. Unless of course you’re an economic maroon in the 21st century.

The simple fact is that all deficits are spending problems, not revenue problems.

59 Dano

Nobody cuts spending. They don’t even really want to. Even when republicans held every part of national power they wouldn’t do it. Quick to cut taxes though. Even said they’d pay for themselves. Economic morons.
Oh, please. The tax cuts generated revenue increases when the liberals swore that they would generate decreases, and come up with this dumb "they didn't pay for themselves" line that doesn't make any sense and even they can't explain what it means.

I don't deny that the GOP didn't cut spending, no one does (nor should they). But to act like tax cuts are harmful and that tax increases are a benefit to society is ignorant, uneducated, and dumb.

59 Dano

Companies dont pay taxes. They just increase the price of the goods and services to the consumers. The consumers pay the taxes. And now those same consumers are begging to be taxed more, not understanding the principle of indirect taxation.
Oh, I know. Some of them post right here on this board.

59 Dano

Again, the USPS is NOT a business. It is first, foremost and will continue to be a PUBLIC SERVICE!
It is obligated to operate in a fiscally sound manner. The fact that it is "not a business" is not an excuse for it to lose billions of dollars each year.