The religion of peace strikes again...

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So, what is any different than any other day in the middle east??

The IRAQI government that the USA installed has murdered hundreds of sunni people, men, women and children.

Severing heads at times, torturing and imprisoning for years, and all with the backing of the US government.

Now, this picture horrifies you??

Give us a break.

TOS.

Links to the stories that support your claim there? Thanks

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
animals .....

Via Daily Mail:

A sickening photo has emerged social media showing a toddler kicking the severed head of a dead soldier in Syria.

The toddler’s father is believed to be an avid Islamic State supporter and is wearing a camouflage military style baseball cap on his head.

The father can be seen smiling with delight in the photo as he watches his innocent child kick the severed head.

Leaning over, the bearded man, wearing a short white thoub, appears to be helping his young child to raise their small leg and kick the rotting head of the dead body.

At least one person, wearing three quarter length jeans can be seen watching the horrific scene.

The severed head, which is too gruesome to show in full detail, appears to be several days old.
1414838919790_wps_27_Toddler_learns_how_to_kic-491x650.jpg
Looks fake to me.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
sorry man..

the only ones I think are faked are the recent photographers being beheaded
I'll admit if it's a photoshop they're not bad at it.
Image error level analysis doesn't do a whole lot of good because it's obviously been rescaled and compressed quite a bit. But it is giving me hints of photoshop around the baby.

One things for sure though, in the image moreluck posted there is a pink shading on the ground near the head, that's not in the unblurred photo at all. So someone with photoshop has had their way with the picture at some point, whether it's real or not.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Have you even seen the unblurred photo? That's what I thought.

No, I have ZERO desire to search for a photo of someone's head removed from their body. Who in their right mind would WANT to see something like that?

Unless some ISIS members start being beheaded, then I'll watch that all Sunday long, just like football

BrownArmy

It's funny the photo shop experts on here until it comes to birth certificates.

Seriously?

Still at it with the Birth Certificate :censored2:e?

Don't you think the Clinton Machine would have taken Obama down in the 2008 election primary if in fact he didn't have a birth certificate?

How do you possibly explain Obama the candidate skating past the entire government-apparatus with no valid BC?

It's just drivel: there are so many things to complain about Obama the President and Obama's performance, but the birth certificate isn't one of those things.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I wonder if Saudi Arabia would allow Catholics to use Mecca’s Grand Mosque for Sunday mass?
Via CAIR press release:

Washington National Cathedral and five Muslim groups announced today the first celebration of Muslim Friday prayers (Jumaa) at the Cathedral on Friday, November 14.

Leaders believe offering Muslim prayers at the Christian cathedral shows more than hospitality. It demonstrates an appreciation of one another’s prayer traditions and is a powerful symbolic gesture toward a deeper relationship between the two Abrahamic traditions.

What: Muslim Friday Prayers at Washington National Cathedral
When: Friday, November 14, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.

Who:

The Rev. Canon Gina Campbell, director of liturgy for Washington National Cathedral
South African Ambassador Ebrahim Rasool
All Dulles Area Muslim Society
Council on American-Islamic Relations
Islamic Society of North America
Muslim Public Affairs Council
Masjid Muhammad, The Nation’s Mosque

moreluck

golden ticket member
it comes down to reciprocating.........you know, just like Mexico does when Americans want to be citizens of Mexico..... NOT!

wkmac

I wonder if Saudi Arabia would allow Catholics to use Mecca’s Grand Mosque for Sunday mass?
Via CAIR press release:

Washington National Cathedral and five Muslim groups announced today the first celebration of Muslim Friday prayers (Jumaa) at the Cathedral on Friday, November 14.

Leaders believe offering Muslim prayers at the Christian cathedral shows more than hospitality. It demonstrates an appreciation of one another’s prayer traditions and is a powerful symbolic gesture toward a deeper relationship between the two Abrahamic traditions.

What: Muslim Friday Prayers at Washington National Cathedral
When: Friday, November 14, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.

Who:

The Rev. Canon Gina Campbell, director of liturgy for Washington National Cathedral
South African Ambassador Ebrahim Rasool
All Dulles Area Muslim Society
Council on American-Islamic Relations
Islamic Society of North America
Muslim Public Affairs Council
Masjid Muhammad, The Nation’s Mosque

All that is in keeping with the mission of the National Cathedral in Washington. Under "About" at the National Cathedral website we read the following:

The Cathedral is a spiritual resource for our nation: a great and beautiful edifice in the city of Washington, an indispensable ministry for people of all faiths and perspectives, and a sacred place for our country in times of celebration, crisis, and sorrow. Generous friends, members, and donors around the world support our mission.

A better comparison would have been to compare St. Peter's Square with the Mosque in Mecca holding the Kaaba but these are not equal in that St. Peter's is devoted to solar worship of a solar deity (masculine) while the Kaaba is devoted to lunar worship and a lunar deity (feminine). I doubt either one would open their place up to the other for worship.