The religion of peace strikes again...

wayfair

swollen member
I just agree with your point it's all a bit dated so on that point yes. All Abrahamic traditions are 3000 plus years old so why expect anything close to acting and thinking as if in the 21st century. All 3 monotheistic faiths suffer that same problem to one degree or another.

yea, too bad stoning isn't still available in the states.... a lot of Jerry Springer show's would have never been aired... lol

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Gee, a couple of days now and nobody wants to talk about the man who beheaded his mother, who just happens to be christian, and for kicks and giggles, is named CHRISTIAN?

Why isnt this on FOX cable news ? Why isnt there a look into this mans religion? Why isnt there a blanket condemnation of Christians for this beheading??

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/woman-found-decapitated-outside-oldsmar-home-suspect-arrested

And please, spare me the "i dont see where he is christian in the article"... Look that up for yourselves.

TOS.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Gee, a couple of days now and nobody wants to talk about the man who beheaded his mother, who just happens to be christian, and for kicks and giggles, is named CHRISTIAN?

Why isnt this on FOX cable news ? Why isnt there a look into this mans religion? Why isnt there a blanket condemnation of Christians for this beheading??

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/woman-found-decapitated-outside-oldsmar-home-suspect-arrested

And please, spare me the "i dont see where he is christian in the article"... Look that up for yourselves.

TOS.

Muslim's are beheading people left and right IN THE NAME OF ALLAH. People of other religions who are :censored2::censored2: crazy are not doing it in the name of their religion. They're doing it because they're pieces of crap.

THAT'S the difference.

His name is Christian....Really? Are you implying that only Christian people will use that as a name? LOL

I also looked up three or four different articles, NOT A ONE mentioned his religion. Are you assuming his religion because of his first name? That's beyond laughable.

upschuck

TOS.
There is a big difference in someone who kills someone, and a religion that says you get virgins in heaven if you martyr yourself and kill as many as you can in the process. I hope you can see the difference.

wkmac

Muslim's are beheading people left and right IN THE NAME OF ALLAH. People of other religions who are :censored2::censored2: crazy are not doing it in the name of their religion. They're doing it because they're pieces of crap.

THAT'S the difference.

His name is Christian....Really? Are you implying that only Christian people will use that as a name? LOL

I also looked up three or four different articles, NOT A ONE mentioned his religion. Are you assuming his religion because of his first name? That's beyond laughable.

No, he's in America, Florida to be specific and we have that "Merika is a christian nation" thing going on. I would think Christian is no more popular among muslims than Mohammad is among christians.

BTW: Is it christian or chrestian? So who then was Chrestus?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
There is a big difference in someone who kills someone, and a religion that says you get virgins in heaven if you martyr yourself and kill as many as you can in the process. I hope you can see the difference.

Where do you have any proof that anybody who has beheaded anyone got this promise?

Fox news?

TOS.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
No, he's in America, Florida to be specific and we have that "Merika is a christian nation" thing going on. I would think Christian is no more popular among muslims than Mohammad is among christians.

BTW: Is it christian or chrestian? So who then was Chrestus?

I was responding to tos, who seems to think that because this morons name is Christian, that he is a member of the same religion?

If you named a guy ISLAM, I would agree that he probably was a member of that religion. The name Christian, not at all