The religion of peace strikes again...

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Where do you have any proof that anybody who has beheaded anyone got this promise?

Fox news?

TOS.

Again, where is your PROOF that this guy in Florida, Christian was a believer in Christianity?

You always set the bar higher for people than you do yourself. I read 4 news stories, not a single one mentioned his religion. So You're either

A.) Assuming that since his name was Christian, so were his beliefs
B.) Talking out of your behind
C.) You're Clairvoyant. If that's the case, do you have any stock tips? Should I invest in Fox News as heavily as you're into them?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Again, where is your PROOF that this guy in Florida, Christian was a believer in Christianity?

You always set the bar higher for people than you do yourself. I read 4 news stories, not a single one mentioned his religion. So You're either

A.) Assuming that since his name was Christian, so were his beliefs
B.) Talking out of your behind
C.) You're Clairvoyant. If that's the case, do you have any stock tips? Should I invest in Fox News as heavily as you're into them?
Interesting response. I don't see any of TOS's posts.....so only seeing one side of the 'conversation' is interesting.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Dont look now, but america is exporting christian TERRORISTS!

What else is new? Another WHITE Christian goes to Israel, steals guns and ammo and plots to attack muslims.

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Am...ed-terror-plot-ordered-kept-in-custody-386011

Gee, another white guy with guns and ammo going nuts.

TOS.

What I take from that article is that Israel prosecutes people for being undocumented aliens. We would give him citizenship and a driver's license.

Israel is doing it right!

I'd love to blow up some Muslims too, but alas, I have a job to report to daily.

These muslims are cowards, bombing unsuspecting people and places, give them some of their own medicine.

Or maybe we should just ask them nicely not to kill people, right? HA

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What I take from that article is that Israel prosecutes people for being undocumented aliens. We would give him citizenship and a driver's license.

Israel is doing it right!

I'd love to blow up some Muslims too, but alas, I have a job to report to daily.

These muslims are cowards, bombing unsuspecting people and places, give them some of their own medicine.

Or maybe we should just ask them nicely not to kill people, right? HA

The bigger issue is now that a CHRISTIAN has been caught plotting terrorism, doesnt that make all christians bad using your logic that muslims need to be killed??

You cant have it both ways.

TOS.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The bigger issue is now that a CHRISTIAN has been caught plotting terrorism, doesnt that make all christians bad using your logic that muslims need to be killed??

You cant have it both ways.

TOS.

No. A Christian has been caught, One. THOUSANDS of muslims are killing people. I won't make assumptions about an entire people on a single person, you obviously do not share that logic.

......Answer my question posted in post 2255. It's okay to admit you were wrong, you usually are.

WHEN you are unable to answer it, I'm afraid I will have to ignore you permanently, since you make many incorrect assumptions and never back them up. If I want to have an unintelligent conversation I'll talk to my newborn baby (who is also racist) Hahahaha