The religion of peace strikes again...

wkmac

U.K. has admitted it has failed at multi-culturalism.

Heard the story, but couldn't find the written story yet.

It was said by Prime Minister David Cameron this past Saturday in a speech. He's a link to one story on it. Germany's Chancellor Merkel said basically the same thing back last October. Here's a link to that story.

trickpony1

The religion of peace?
Go to youtube.com
In the search window type "slay the idolators wherever you find them".
Click "search"
Spend 1:43 listening to Lt. Col. West talk about this "....religion of peace".
Fortunately Mr. West has won a Congressional seat in Florida. This may be the only hope we have.
I would vote for him as our President in a heartbeat.

BTW......Lt. Col. West spoke at the Leavenworth 10 Freedom Rally last september.

trickpony1

While you are on the same youtube page, click on "Lt. Col. West answers a Marines question.".
Listen to how the majority of the panel speakers fumbled with this question and how Lt. Col West made them all look like complete fools.
Mr. West has my vote for president and, no, I don't live in Florida.

wkmac

In the search window type "slay the idolators wherever you find them".
Click "search"

I did and this popped up!

I guess it just depends on who you ask, how you define "idolator", what ideal you have in mind to which an idolator is necessary to oppose and for what reason your ulterior motive rest that depends then on who you need to actually slay!

Forget the race card.
I don't care if West is purple as long as he can stop the gradual destruction from within of our country by our middle eastern friends.

Tell me about it! The family and I went out to the flag pole this morning for the pledge and national anthem and we had to fight off hundreds of those towel head bastards trying all they could to "subvert our precious bodily fluids!"

bbsam

Staff member
And celebrate because I'll bet you are not alone by a long shot either!

That's a tad bit disturbing. Not uncommon though. Like people not realizing Archie Bunker was satirizing working class America or members on the right missing the satirical content of Steven Colbert.

moreluck

golden ticket member
OK, I really hadn't caught this story before, but a TV exec. started his own network to show that all Muslims weren't evil. Today he was sentenced to 25 yrs. to life for beheading his wife. He tried to claim it was self defense and that she hit him. It would be a laugh riot if it wasn't so bad for the wife.

moreluck

golden ticket member
ASAYC20110313_low.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
(ANI)The Council of Islamic Ideology in Pakistan has protested the use of padded and colourful bras by Muslim women, and recommended that Pakistani Muslim researchers should try to invent an innerwear that makes female assets unnoticeable.
The council held a meeting late February in light of the protests held last month by the Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam (JUI) and other religious parties against the increasing import and eventual use of padded and colourful bras, Roznama Jawani reports.
The council also invited shop owners who were in the business of importing and selling female underwear, advising them to bring lingerie samples, so that the council could see about what the protesters were angry.
After the meeting was over, the council released a recommendation to the media that said: “Padded bras are Devil’s cushions and he likes to rest of them. The Council of Islamic Ideology is recommending that Pakistani Muslim researchers should try to invent a bra that makes the female chest area unnoticeable.”

Babagounj

Strength through joy
(Daily Mail)- Al-Qaeda has launched a women’s magazine that mixes beauty and fashion tips with advice on suicide bombings.
Dubbed ‘Jihad Cosmo’, the glossy magazine’s front cover features the barrel of a sub-machine gun next to a picture a woman in a veil.
There are exclusive interviews with martyrs’ wives, who praise their husbands’ decisions to die in suicide attacks.
The slick, 31-page Al-Shamikha magazine – meaning The Majestic Woman – has advice for singletons on ‘marrying a mujahideen’.
Readers are told it is their duty to raise children to be mujahideen ready for jihad.
And the ‘beauty column’ instructs women to stay indoors with their faces covered to keep a ‘clear complexion’.
They should ‘not go out except when necessary’ and wear a niqab for ‘rewards by complying with the command of Allah Almighty’.
A woman called Umm Muhanad hails her husband for his bravery after his suicide bombing in Afghanistan.
And another article urges readers to give their lives for the Islamist cause.
It advises: ‘From martyrdom, the believer will gain security, safety and happiness.’
More traditional content for a women’s magazine includes features on the merits of honey facemasks, etiquette, first aid and why readers should avoid ‘towelling too forcibly’.