The religion of peace strikes again...

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Ah, good ole Pam Gellar. She loves to bait over a hunted field......I mean hunt over a baited field....I mean bait........yeah, either one! ;)
I don't think that even you know what you are babbling about.

Good for her.

Draw out all those peaceful muslims.

Funny how violent they become.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I don't think that even you know what you are babbling about.

Good for her.

Draw out all those peaceful muslims.

Funny how violent they become.

Ya, good for her.

She put innocent peoples lives in danger including the police. This according to the city mayor of Garland.

But for you, your ignorance makes it a good thing.

TOS.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Ya, good for her.

She put innocent peoples lives in danger including the police. This according to the city mayor of Garland.

But for you, your ignorance makes it a good thing.

TOS.
She's not doing anything wrong.

Do TROLLS always blame innocent people for the actions of murderers?

wkmac

While the likes of Pam Geller are hosting "Draw Muhammad" contests for the simple minded, others are daring to plow deep and ask the almost unthinkable question, "Did Muhammad even exist at all?"

Overpaid Union Thug

While the likes of Pam Geller are hosting "Draw Muhammad" contests for the simple minded, others are daring to plow deep and ask the almost unthinkable question, "Did Muhammad even exist at all?"
That "religion" has developed into an evil cult whether he existed or not. I did quite a bit of research on that psycho years ago and after weeding out all of the apologetic and politically correct garbage it was clear that he was quite the evil man whether in real life or made up.

wkmac

@wkmac, I'm assuming you know Robert Spencer is a cohort of Pamela Geller, right?

Nice pot stirring, though.

Yes, I know there is linkage. I would agree the question "did Muhammad even exist" is a valid one but after that Mr, Spencer and I would likely part company as I also accept for the most part that the Jesus described in the 4 gospel narratives is also mostly myth.

Drawing pictures of Muhammad is IMO on the same level of silliness and lack of intellectual sophistication as putting a statute of Jesus in a glass of urine and calling that art. Just as those who support or defend either one IMO also for the most part equate to the same. I find no intellectual value in either.

Instead of screaming like hysterical little schoolgirls or acting like non thinking brutish little boys, why not dare to study the deeper origins of the belief system and then expose the underlying fallacy of said belief system that way? Problem is IMO, doing so would open up the fallacy of the other dominate monotheistic belief and expose it to the light of day!
;)

Religion, from the latin religare: to bind, to restrict........To Cage?

Overpaid Union Thug

Yes, I know there is linkage. I would agree the question "did Muhammad even exist" is a valid one but after that Mr, Spencer and I would likely part company as I also accept for the most part that the Jesus described in the 4 gospel narratives is also mostly myth.

Drawing pictures of Muhammad is IMO on the same level of silliness and lack of intellectual sophistication as putting a statute of Jesus in a glass of urine and calling that art. Just as those who support or defend either one IMO also for the most part equate to the same. I find no intellectual value in either.

Instead of screaming like hysterical little schoolgirls or acting like non thinking brutish little boys, why not dare to study the deeper origins of the belief system and then expose the underlying fallacy of said belief system that way? Problem is IMO, doing so would open up the fallacy of the other dominate monotheistic belief and expose it to the light of day!
;)

Religion, from the latin religare: to bind, to restrict........To Cage?

I wonder how many atheists have found God at the last minute while on their death beds? But I also wonder how many of faith have died and either were disappointed upon resurrection or have just had their conscious wither away into nothingness.

wayfair

swollen member
il_570xN.754485739_pkrz.jpg

wkmac

I wonder how many atheists have found God at the last minute while on their death beds? But I also wonder how many of faith have died and either were disappointed upon resurrection or have just had their conscious wither away into nothingness.

Good question but I gave up life after death over 30 years ago when I was still a christian and held that belief for another 15 years of christian life until I began to abandon that as well. Many theists don't believe in a life after death so from your POV, atheists as well as many theists would equally consider this question.

On the flipside,

"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

Better have your $chitt together there Sweet Pea!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

and I wonder how many church going nutballs found out on their death beds how much of their life they donated to a falsehood?

"oh no!, you mean, there's no space camp!'

TOS.

Overpaid Union Thug

and I wonder how many church going nutballs found out on their death beds how much of their life they donated to a falsehood?

"oh no!, you mean, there's no space camp!'

TOS.
You are so quick to dish out smartass insults that you couldn't even comprehend that I actually covered that in my post. But without calling either side a nutball. Man, you really are a piece of work.

And by the way..... I'd rather die as a church goer with no "Space Camp" than as a hateful athiest. I'd also rather die as a humble atheist than end my life being the likes of you.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You are so quick to dish out smartass insults that you couldn't even comprehend that I actually covered that in my post. But without calling either side a nutball. Man, you really are a piece of work.

And by the way..... I'd rather die as a church goer with no "Space Camp" than as a hateful athiest. I'd also rather die as a humble atheist than end my life being the likes of you.

And i would rather you continued to waste your life believing that a space alien created the earth in 7 days, then made a sun and separated it by night, even though the solar system isnt created that way.

The earth rotates around the sun, the sun doesnt rotate around the earth. The earths rotation creates night and day, not some space alien playing around with orbits.

But heck, you are welcomed to believe what you wish.

There are billions of galaxies and stars out there. There are trillions of suns and planets. They have been around for billions of years. But heck, I guess 2500 years ago some space alien could have taken the time to create one more system and put us on one planet just for kicks.

TOS.

Overpaid Union Thug

And i would rather you continued to waste your life believing that a space alien created the earth in 7 days, then made a sun and separated it by night, even though the solar system isnt created that way.

TOS.

It's pretty sad (yet hilarious) when someone renders an entire, rather lengthy, post as irrelevant in the first sentence. Space alien? Your hate can be quite comical. If not downright sad.