The religion of peace strikes again...

newfie

The number was likely arrived at by the claim in the Star Wars universe that the Death Star was manned by over 300,000 full time crew members.

But then if you understood the meme as Jones did, and rightly so, such trivial matters would make little difference.

You got your ass burned on not posting links and now you want to pull the old bird dog trick of pointing everyone elsewhere.

so you're not required to live by the same rules? not to mention it was a terrible example to promote.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
;)

1933814_1100123276707155_67917233504847144_n.jpg
Death toll may have been higher .
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/DS-1_Orbital_Battle_Station
Lists ;
  • Full-time crew members (342,953)

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
UW is the number 6 best chemical engineering school in the country. Not bad for a public university.

I knew you were smart. My guess is that most of your opposition here couldn't pass Chemistry 100, but they could quote the Bible chapter and verse almost verbatim. Hey that's it!! If you're not smart enough to make it through college, get yourself some religion so you can seem intelligent.

tourists24

I knew you were smart. My guess is that most of your opposition here couldn't pass Chemistry 100, but they could quote the Bible chapter and verse almost verbatim. Hey that's it!! If you're not smart enough to make it through college, get yourself some religion so you can seem intelligent.
or even better,,,, have a degree and prove how smart you are right?

newfie

or get a fdx job.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
or even better,,,, have a degree and prove how smart you are right?

Anyone who gets a degree in Chemical Engineering is intelligent. Not an easy subject. And, yes, I think a fixation on religion is a frequent substitute for higher learning. College teaches you critical thinking skills, which have to be abandoned if you decide to believe in a religion (any of them), because all of them depend on faith, not proof.

tourists24

Anyone who gets a degree in Chemical Engineering is intelligent. Not an easy subject. And, yes, I think a fixation on religion is a frequent substitute for higher learning. College teaches you critical thinking skills, which have to be abandoned if you decide to believe in a religion (any of them), because all of them depend on faith, not proof.
you're right. There are no intelligent degree accomplished scholars who also have faith... you own intelligence. Smug fits you well.

trickpony1

I know someone who has 5 degrees......two of them are Master's degrees.

This person has no common sense and doesn't have enough sense to pound sand in a rat hole.

A degree doesn't necessarily mean you're smart. It means you have developed the skills to succeed in the curriculum presented by instructors.