The religion of peace strikes again...

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
That FOX News video distorts what actually happened. The Judge didn't rule "in accordance with Sharia" or "hand down a ruling based on Sharia". The two parties in the case had previously (amongst themselves) to resolve their dispute with binding arbitration under Islamic law. They are within their rights to so, the only thing the judge did was uphold the arbitration that both parties had agreed to which was the correct thing to do as long as nothing in the arbitration conflicted with Florida law. Read more here.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
That FOX News video distorts what actually happened. The Judge didn't rule "in accordance with Sharia" or "hand down a ruling based on Sharia". The two parties in the case had previously (amongst themselves) to resolve their dispute with binding arbitration under Islamic law. They are within their rights to so, the only thing the judge did was uphold the arbitration that both parties had agreed to which was the correct thing to do as long as nothing in the arbitration conflicted with Florida law. Read more here.

It's futile to argue with a brick, unless you actually speak brick.

moreluck

golden ticket member
whatever fredex, I didn't make up the stuff from thin air....out of all 57 states (per Obama) I remembered it being a judge in Florida and it was. So don't accuse me of making up stuff or worse, lying. And I can't be hysterical after a hysterectomy....my hysterical was removed.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
whatever fredex, I didn't make up the stuff from thin air....out of all 57 states (per Obama) I remembered it being a judge in Florida and it was. So don't accuse me of making up stuff or worse, lying. And I can't be hysterical after a hysterectomy....my hysterical was removed.

Your hysterical is alive and kicking, thanks to FOX. It doesn't get much to whip you folks into a froth, does it? You sound like a minaret is being constructed across the street and that the Clothing Police are going to cloak you from head to toe any minute. Agghhhh!! The Muslims are coming!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
psss mrfedup , i'll let you in on a little secret. muslim camps are already here, they tend to recruit mostly from our prisons. no outsiders are allowed passed their armed gates. and there have been reports of them training and using members as assassins. keep it under your hat, we don't want to scare anyone.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
psss mrfedup , i'll let you in on a little secret. muslim camps are already here, they tend to recruit mostly from our prisons. no outsiders are allowed passed their armed gates. and there have been reports of them training and using members as assassins. keep it under your hat, we don't want to scare anyone.

Right. Where do you get this crap? If you know about it, don't you think our intelligence agencies do too? The last few bombers have been foiled by agents who have "joined". Psst, Ali Baba, we know you are secretly a Muslim and pretending to be anti-Muslim to throw the Feds off your trail. I won't tell.

bbsam

Staff member
So Fox (who reports and lets you decide) reported the story and moreluck and others decided that the judge must be a muslim extremist sympathizer...or as you said more likely Fox distorted the report from the beginning.

bbsam

Staff member
The agreement entered into by the two parties and agreed to by the court is, I believe, called a "plea agreement". They happen all the time.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Right. Where do you get this crap? If you know about it, don't you think our intelligence agencies do too? The last few bombers have been foiled by agents who have "joined". Psst, Ali Baba, we know you are secretly a Muslim and pretending to be anti-Muslim to throw the Feds off your trail. I won't tell.
Check Dearborn Michigan............they have the largest concentration of muslims in N. America.....like a third of the population...
http://www.30-days.net/muslims/muslims-in/america-north/islam-in-dearborn-michigan/

So, just sit back and relax in your Lazy Boy and ignore what's happening around you.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Yeah, just like Janet Napolitano assures us the southern border is safe.....intelligence agencies?? Not trusting them!!

It's futile to argue with a brick, unless you actually speak brick.
Actually ,in the video, they weren't distorting the case as much as they were discussing the case just like any three lawyers would do. If you've ever witnessed a trial, lawyers do distort the truth in a manner to make their argument sound more reasonable. By the end of the tape, it was plain to me that the Judge probably made the correct decision and after reading the link you provided I haven't changed my mind.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
ahh they are assassins , not bombers.quite a difference, you know that lone gunman that DHS can't predict.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
by the way the BP does not patrol National Park Lands along the border, actually they are told to stay away. So with these large gaps just how secure is our borders ?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
ahh they are assassins , not bombers.quite a difference, you know that lone gunman that DHS can't predict.

You said they have established camps, not a lone gunman. Which is it? I agree that there are probably lots of lone gunmen out there that DHS (nor anyone else) cannot predict. That's a big difference from an established training facility.

Radical Islam is like any other radicalized portion of a religion. They are crazy and they need to be feared. But why make it just about Islam? Why not include the violent lunatics that populate the fringe of any major religion? David Koresh immediately comes to mind, as does the guy that recently killed the abortion doctor while he attended church with his family. Is he radicalized. You bet. And does he have a "jihad' against abortion. Yes, although it wouldn't use the Arabic term.