The religion of peace strikes again...

wkmac

If we were to further explore this tangent I suppose we could also apply it to the KKK or to any of the various cults.

Did you watch the less than 2 minute video or did you pull a Moreluck.:happy2: The KKK point was made in it. You can apply this ideal across many groups and thus the dangers in groupthink to begin with.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Did you watch the less than 2 minute video or did you pull a Moreluck.:happy2: The KKK point was made in it. You can apply this ideal across many groups and thus the dangers in groupthink to begin with.

I confess I did not watch the video.

Is that what we are calling it now--pulling a moreluck?:wink2:

bbsam

Staff member
LOL!!!!! Boo-Yah for Upstate!

BTW: You scold More for not reading or watching and then responding to threads while making the same admission.......I'm just sayin!
And you require an apology from some for the same thing. I guess if you have a golden ticket or 35000 posts you get some to consideration, eh?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't appreciate it......being referred to just like a hamstring or any other muscle.

pulling "up"state lame would be a better term!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's about the so-called religion of peace and how they are murdering thugs...............start a war thread if you need to, there's already a basic training thread, no Herman Cain :censored2: here or Joe Arpaio, or Mooch the Magnificent, or B.O. vs. BO....the pres. with a dog with the same name.....no recipes. There are a gazillion threads.......................if you've got something relevent about radical Muslims, then post away. Otherwise bug off!

texan

Its there country. Mind your own business.

Peace.
I suppose we should have minded our own buisness when Hitler was overtaking all of Europe and bombing our ally Great Britian.
We should have minded our own buisness when he was killing 6 million Jewish people like cattle.

This thread is about the Muslim / Islam claim that it is a Religion of Peace. Morelucks post about the Islamist group Boko Harambut setting off 5 bombs in the country and 3 at Catholic churches during this Christmas mass fits the thread.

If we keep silent as Americans and say nothing (mind our own buisness) we are cowards. Yes we have many mistakes in our own US history, but me, moreluck and others will NOT mind our own buisness when evil is rampant sir.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Its there country. Mind your own business.

Peace.

Did you apply that same thinking while supporting your Messiah when we were Bombing Libya?

111.jpg

111.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
The problem is, moreluck, that you don't distinguish between the radical and the devout. It is like claiming that the Pope and an IRA bomber are the same thing because they both claim Christianity.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The problem is, moreluck, that you don't distinguish between the radical and the devout. It is like claiming that the Pope and an IRA bomber are the same thing because they both claim Christianity.
My only question is.....Do they believe in the Koran?? Game over !!

moreluck

golden ticket member
My only question is.....Do they believe in the Koran?? Game over !!
It's MY standard and I live by MY standards....not the world's. You have your own standards. Here's some excerpts...

Literally, the Koran says the following about the Jews, Christians, and other “unbelievers:”

“O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.” (Sura 5, verse 51).

“And the Jews say: Uzair is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah DESTROY them; how they are turned away!” (Sura 9, verse 30).

“And the Jews will not be pleased with you, nor the Christians until you follow their religion. Say: Surely Allah's guidance, that is the (true) guidance. And if you follow their desires after the knowledge that has come to you, you shall have no guardian from Allah, nor any helper.” (Sura 2, verse 120).

“And KILL them (the unbelievers) wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers.” (Sura 2, verse 191).

If you want to "group hug" them, then have at it. I have no interest.

moreluck

golden ticket member
| Monday, December 26, 2011 @ 9:15 am | Iran Says It’s Ready To Move Ahead With Stoning of Woman Convicted of Adultery…
7th century justice alert.
TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Authorities in Iran said Sunday they are again moving ahead with plans to execute a woman sentenced to death by stoning on an adultery conviction in a case that sparked an international outcry, but are considering whether to carry out the punishment by hanging instead.

Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani is already behind bars, serving a 10-year sentence on a separate conviction in the murder of her husband. Amid the international outrage her case generated, Iran in July 2010 suspended plans to carry out her death sentence on the adultery conviction.

On Sunday, a senior judiciary official said experts were studying whether the punishment of stoning could be changed to hanging.

“There is no haste. . . . We are waiting to see whether we can carry out the execution of a person sentenced to stoning by hanging or not,” said Malek Ajdar Sharifi, the head of justice department of East Azerbaijan province, where Ashtiani is jailed.

“As soon as the result (of the investigation) is obtained, we will carry out the sentence,” he said, according to the semi-official ISNA news agency.

The charge of a married woman having an illicit relationship requires a punishment of stoning, he said.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
And KILL them (the unbelievers) wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers.” (Sura 2, verse 191).

Thats all i need to know. And i guess they dont follow their own rules about the Mosques...

moreluck

golden ticket member
Christian Post) — Iranian authorities raided a church that was celebrating Christmas and detained everyone in the building, including children attending Sunday school, a U.K.-based Christian charity said.
Officials in the southern town of Ahwaz raided an Assemblies of God-affiliated church last week and herded the entire congregation into two buses, according to the Christian Solidarity Worldwide.

While the majority of the members were “interrogated, threatened and eventually released,” the church’s senior pastor, identified only as Farhad, remained in detention, along with his wife and some church leaders, at press time.

CSW noted that the authorities raided a church that is not a part of the house church movement, but is an official and long-established church. Its membership largely consists of former followers of John the Baptist who converted to Christianity. Pastor Farhad had been detained on several occasions earlier and warned not to allow Muslim converts into his church.

Raids and detentions during the Christmas season are not uncommon in Iran, a Shi’a-majority country that is seen as one of the worst persecutors of religious minorities.

moreluck

golden ticket member
JOS, Nigeria (AFP) — Gunmen have shot dead a three-year-old girl and her parents near the volatile central Nigerian city of Jos, a government spokesman and residents said Wednesday.

The killing in the Christian-dominated village comes amid growing fears of civil unrest in the country following a deadly string of Christmas attacks claimed by Islamist group Boko Haram.

“Three people — a man, his wife and daughter — have been confirmed killed in that (Uwuk) village. They were attacked in the night while they were asleep,” Plateau state spokesman Ayuba Paro told AFP.

Paro quoted the villagers as saying that attackers who struck late Tuesday were suspected to be Fulani tribesmen, a mostly Muslim group which has been blamed for previous raids on the village