The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

bbsam

Staff member
No the way they would investigate you would bring up the dirt and criminal acts, large or small that you don't want anyone to know. Gonna change you screen name to mother teresa now?
You want to bring up the dirt on my criminal acts? The drug usage? The tax evasion? Lol. Flor, that's been well established, documented and adjudicated.

Not a saint, no desire to be seen as one.

floridays

You don't get it. I'm not trying to convince you.

And given the questions you've asked over the past couple weeks, yeah you are intellectually lazy to the point of not even reading links to the questions you've posed.
That might be reading lazy, you can only read so much. Intellectually lazy, never my mind never stops. For what it's worth I kinda wish I didn't give a :censored2:. Ignorance is bliss.

bbsam

Staff member
So who do you like hollywood personality wise? Tell me who you agree with in the corporate world that you despise. Do you like Mark Cuban, Bill Gates, who do you like?
None of the above. The cult of personality surrounding all of them is crazy. The fact that people are successful in business does not mean they should determine foreign policy.

floridays

You want to bring up the dirt on my criminal acts? The drug usage? The tax evasion? Lol. Flor, that's been well established, documented and adjudicated.

Not a saint, no desire to be seen as one.
Not at all bb was making a point, If authorities investigate just to find something they will, that was my only point. That's not me, you're not my wife or ex-wife, one only brings up the past to hurt them.

bbsam

Staff member
Not at all bb was making a point, If authorities investigate just to find something they will, that was my only point. That's not me, you're not my wife or ex-wife, one only brings up the past to hurt them.
I understand that. That's why they always recommend getting it all out front. Then if they investigate and find, oh, I don't know maybe an unpaid parking ticket...oh well.

oldngray

nowhere special

The investigation was supposed to be about collusion and when nothing was found the mission creep expanded it into an investigation in search of a crime. Far beyond its supposed mandate.

bbsam

Staff member
The investigation was supposed to be about collusion and when nothing was found the mission creep expanded it into an investigation in search of a crime. Far beyond its supposed mandate.
The investigation was supposed to be about collusion until the president fired the guy in charge of the investigation. OMG. Don't act like that doesn't look suspicious. Why would you leave that out? That's not mission creep. That's mission central at that point.

oldngray

nowhere special
The investigation was supposed to be about collusion until the president fired the guy in charge of the investigation. OMG. Don't act like that doesn't look suspicious. Why would you leave that out? That's not mission creep. That's mission central at that point.

The firing accusations are just that. Unfounded allegations used to attack Trump. I agree he should have fired Comey on his first day and messed up when he didn't but better late than never.

Mueller should have recused himself with his past relationships but didn't. He probably felt like his time was short before he would be forced to resign so hurried up and tossed out indictments.

We still don't know who or what they are. Almost certainly only peripherally related to Trump. Could even be against someone in the DNC.

bbsam

Staff member
The firing accusations are just that. Unfounded allegations used to attack Trump. I agree he should have fired Comey on his first day and messed up when he didn't but better late than never.

Mueller should have recused himself with his past relationships but didn't. He probably felt like his time was short before he would be forced to resign so hurried up and tossed out indictments.

We still don't know who or what they are. Almost certainly only peripherally related to Trump. Could even be against someone in the DNC.
With the names Lewindowski, Conway, Flynn, Teump Jr. floating around you suggest someone in the DNC? Silly.

floridays

I understand that. That's why they always recommend getting it all out front. Then if they investigate and find, oh, I don't know maybe an unpaid parking ticket...oh well.
The democrats are extremely wise they always take the fifth or respond that they don't recall. One should never help the prosecution make a case, they get paid, make them work for their living. They want notches on their belt, not to help lessen a defendants culpability. Always have your attorney speak for you, that's why they are called counsel and advocate. Getting out in front, deals with political jeopardy many voters will forgive, when your freedom is at stake the wise always let counsel speak for them.

floridays

Definitely not someone in DNC.

bbsam

Staff member
The democrats are extremely wise they always take the fifth or respond that they don't recall. One should never help the prosecution make a case, they get paid, make them work for their living. They want notches on their belt, not to help lessen a defendants culpability. Always have your attorney speak for you, that's why they are called counsel and advocate. Getting out in front, deals with political jeopardy many voters will forgive, when your freedom is at stake the wise always let counsel speak for them.
MICHAEL Flynn is not a democrat and has taken the fifth and asked for immunity.

I will never be a politician.

floridays

With the names Lewindowski, Conway, Flynn, Teump Jr. floating around you suggest someone in the DNC? Silly.
Probably true with all the Dem supporters Mueller stacked into the investigation.
Don't confuse yourself, this investigation has nothing to do with finding the truth, therefore the democrats are excluded. This only has to do with getting rid of a duly elected president, Donald J Trump.