The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

bbsam

Staff member
im talking about hte liberals who mostly focus about russia...like the ones who watch msnbc, abc, cbs, cnn...the ones who love hillary.
They have even less power than the ones in government. They may as well kickback, sip their manhattans and enjoy the show.

rickyb

so im just wondering: if you get rid of trump and lets just throw in pence too, this brings things back to what year of american greatness?

if you want to actually want to stop the bleeding of america, then you have to have more substantial changes than just blaming it all on trump.

P

pickup

Oh hell yes! It gets very complicated, very quickly. No desire to handle that on my own.
Yes, I suppose you need a good book cooker to legally justify paying your employees salary when they should be getting paid at an hourly rate.

bbsam

Staff member
Yes, I suppose you need a good book cooker to legally justify paying your employees salary when they should be getting paid at an hourly rate.
I have to assume that you are wrong since if you were right, Ground would have been shut down or significantly changed since that tends to be the standard around here.

oldngray

nowhere special
The lobbying firms the Podesta Group and Mercury Public Affairs are the unnamed companies in the grand jury indictment of former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and his deputy, Rick Gates, according to three sources with knowledge of the investigation.

Tony Podesta, who founded the left-leaning Podesta Group in 1988, stepped down from his position with the firm on Monday morning, an employee told NBC News.

NBC News reported last week that Podesta and the Podesta group had become a subject of Mueller’s probe into ties between the Trump presidential campaign and Russia.
Sources: Podesta Group, Mercury are companies 'A' and 'B' in indictment

bbsam

Staff member
And the reason Trump should be nervous is

1. Popadopolous
2. Manafort
3. Michael "I have a story to tell" Flynn

Remember Flynn was looking for immunity a long time ago.

P

pickup

I have to assume that you are wrong since if you were right, Ground would have been shut down or significantly changed since that tends to be the standard around here.

I would love to discuss it but hit and run is my m.o. these days so toodleloo.