The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

vantexan

You got to buh buh buh Hillary!! in record time! Nice job.
See, can't answer my questions. How come? Nail Trump if something's there. But you'll defend her to the end even though we know plenty about what she did, and so far all we have about Trump is Mueller is going to get him. Y'all talk all day about Republicans voting for Trump, yet Democrats were willing to install a crook that sold access to her office and was taking even more millions in anticipation of her being president. But y'all don't care because grabbing everything you can is just how Dems do business. As long as they keep the money rolling out of Washington.

floridays

See, can't answer my questions. How come? Nail Trump if something's there. But you'll defend her to the end even though we know plenty about what she did, and so far all we have about Trump is Mueller is going to get him. Y'all talk all day about Republicans voting for Trump, yet Democrats were willing to install a crook that sold access to her office and was taking even more millions in anticipation of her being president. But y'all don't care because grabbing everything you can is just how Dems do business. As long as they keep the money rolling out of Washington.
She's their crook, they couldn't give a :censored2: about the truth in this. These clowns will never answer a direct question and have absolutely now clue of what is going on around the edges of Mueller's inquisition. Session's better have nuts, secured in a sack, and let the chips fall where they may. Get certified to teach, stay in the states awhile longer.

refineryworker05

Imagine thinking an investigation that has gotten two people in the Trump administration to plead guilty and charged another two with federal crimes as not touching Trump. Lol. Smh.

Just imagine 4 people in the Obama’s administration in a similar situation and pretending oh that has nothing to do with President Obama. Lol

The delusional nature of republicans is a sight to behold.

bbsam

Staff member
Loewentritt also told BuzzFeed that the GSA suggested that Mueller's team issue a warrant or subpoena for the transition team materials, but the special prosecutor's office decided a letter requesting the materials would suffice.

Well since this is a criminal investigation and not civil , it will be quite easy to have all this evidence compiled without a subpoena nor a warrant dismissed once it is presented in front of a judge .
Any one ever hear about the entrapment clause .
It's too bad Flynn didn't have you and @floridays as attorneys before he took the guilty plea. You guys may have gotten him off.

bbsam

Staff member
Take a moment and be honest with yourself and answer it your self. I've thought that for a long time, I think you would agree to that. A new read today which kinda dots some i's and crosses some t's. Unlike Nixon, Trump will not go quietly
I think you don't understand. Who do you and Mr Buchanan think want Trump "to go quietly"? Certainly not democrats. The longer he's the poster child for the Republican Party, the stronger the democrats become.

Now they do need to put together some serious policy proposals to win, but that's easier against the party of Trump than the GOP.

bbsam

Staff member
She's their crook, they couldn't give a :censored2: about the truth in this. These clowns will never answer a direct question and have absolutely now clue of what is going on around the edges of Mueller's inquisition. Session's better have nuts, secured in a sack, and let the chips fall where they may. Get certified to teach, stay in the states awhile longer.
Nobody cares what happens to the Clintons.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Democrat: Rumor is Trump could fire Mueller before Christmas

“The rumor on the Hill when I left yesterday was that the president was going to make a significant speech at the end of next week. And on Dec. 22, when we are out of D.C., he was going to fire Robert Mueller," Speier told California's KQED News.

Speier, a member of the House Intelligence Committee, said that Trump was trying to shut down the committee's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, pointing to the lack of interviews scheduled for the new year.

Typical D game plan, spreading fear.

bbsam

Staff member
Democrat: Rumor is Trump could fire Mueller before Christmas

“The rumor on the Hill when I left yesterday was that the president was going to make a significant speech at the end of next week. And on Dec. 22, when we are out of D.C., he was going to fire Robert Mueller," Speier told California's KQED News.

Speier, a member of the House Intelligence Committee, said that Trump was trying to shut down the committee's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, pointing to the lack of interviews scheduled for the new year.

Typical D game plan, spreading fear.
Who's afraid?

Democrats say he's going to fire Mueller.

Republicans tell him he better not fire Mueller.

I wonder what the president will do.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Who's afraid?

Democrats say he's going to fire Mueller.

Republicans tell him he better not fire Mueller.

I wonder what the president will do.
Why that's easy. He'll go to Mar-a-lago .

Fun facts about this place;
  • The 128-room mansion in Palm Beach was built by cereal heiress Marjorie Merriweather Post in 1927.
  • In 1973, cereal heiress Marjorie Merriweather Post donated her 128-room Palm Beach mansion to the U.S. government to be used as the "winter White House."
  • But President Jimmy Carter returned it to the Post heirs because of prohibitively expensive maintenance costs.
  • Trump purchased it for $5 million in 1985 and turned it into a private club 10 years later. Now he calls it the "Winter White House."

bbsam

Staff member
Why that's easy. He'll go to Mar-a-lago .

Fun facts about this place;
  • The 128-room mansion in Palm Beach was built by cereal heiress Marjorie Merriweather Post in 1927.
  • In 1973, cereal heiress Marjorie Merriweather Post donated her 128-room Palm Beach mansion to the U.S. government to be used as the "winter White House."
  • But President Jimmy Carter returned it to the Post heirs because of prohibitively expensive maintenance costs.
  • Trump purchased it for $5 million in 1985 and turned it into a private club 10 years later. Now he calls it the "Winter White House."
Nah. He'll fire Mueller because they told him not to...just like any upset 3 year old.

Last edited:

It will be fine

Doesn't take much to swing an election, or did you not notice the last 5 or 6 elections?
Hopeless, just hopeless, you think the Clintons and all your made up scandals are going to swing the next election in republican favor? Current generic ballot is D+10. For comparison the tea party wave in 2010 was R+6. and they flipped 60+ seats.

vantexan

Hopeless, just hopeless, you think the Clintons and all your made up scandals are going to swing the next election in republican favor? Current generic ballot is D+10. For comparison the tea party wave in 2010 was R+6. and they flipped 60+ seats.
And just as Democrats did when in power Repubs have redrawn districts to their advantage. Good luck in 2018.