The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

BrownArmy

Soooo...

CIA chief Brennan told Obama that the Russians were interfering in the 2016 Prez election, then he tried to bring it to Head Senators, Turtles shut him down and said if you leak this I’ll go Postal and spin it so it looks like y’all are interfering with the election.

Obama, having negative balls, didn’t say a word.

Interesting.

newfie

Soooo...

CIA chief Brennan told Obama that the Russians were interfering in the 2016 Prez election, then he tried to bring it to Head Senators, Turtles shut him down and said if you leak this I’ll go Postal and spin it so it looks like y’all are interfering with the election.

Obama, having negative balls, didn’t say a word.

Interesting.

and then the purple unicorn humped the pink turtle and everyone smiled rainbows.

BrownArmy

and then the purple unicorn humped the pink turtle and everyone smiled rainbows.

You find that implausible?

You’ve complained many times that Obama is to blame for not pushing the ‘Russia’ story before the election...he could have done more, etc.

I’m the creative one?

rickyb

when i nap sometimes ill put on politics in the background to tuck rickyb in.

greenwald recently has said that china is a much bigger threat than russia which is a small threat. says america is acting more belligerent (i guess in the last decade?). says more focus needs to be paid attention to the people trump surrounds himself with who greenwald says are borderline maniacs (bolton, etc).

floridays

when i nap sometimes ill put on politics in the background to tuck rickyb in.

greenwald recently has said that china is a much bigger threat than russia which is a small threat. says america is acting more belligerent (i guess in the last decade?). says more focus needs to be paid attention to the people trump surrounds himself with who greenwald says are borderline maniacs (bolton, etc).
Ok, go back to sleep.

BrownArmy

From Nov 2017.
It seems he thought it would happen soon.

Trump has let him screw around another whole year.

Yes, yes, whatever.

Would you like to debate the points raised in the piece and have a discussion about them?

Or not: it's up to you.

I think the article was timely, even if it was a year old.