The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

It will be fine

Dr. Jill Stein‏Verified account @DrJillStein 7h7 hours ago

Dr. Jill Stein

Retweeted Dr. Jill Stein

There's no evidence alleged Russian interference affected any votes, yet we've seen non-stop investigations & media coverage for 2+ years. There's evidence of widespread voter purges in NY Dem primary, but no investigation or coverage. So... do Dems care about democracy or not?

Dr. Jill Stein

added,

Dr. Jill Stein
Verified account @DrJillStein
A still-unknown number of people were denied their right to vote in New York's Democratic primary by apparent voter purges. What if it’s Russian interference - or worse! Where are all the #Resistance activists when we need them to defend our democracy?
90 replies 326 retweets 737 likes
Jill should use the recount money she collected to find out.

Sportello

It's Buzz Feed ... notice where they are on the Media Bias chart?
Ranked the same as Breitbart except Left Garbage.
Poor Quality and Garbage Left.

View attachment 213573
Buzzfeed - Media Bias/Fact Check

Buzzfeed is an internet media company that focuses on entertainment, but does have content for breaking news and politics. Buzzfeed occasionally uses loaded words with a left bias in headlines/articles and has failed a fact check. Buzzfeed has also been known to rush stories that are not verified and then have to retract them. For the most part, Buzzfeed is factual and very well sourced. If not for a few minor blemishes Buzzfeed would be listed as High for factual reporting. Overall, Buzzfeed is a left leaning source that is almost always accurate in reporting, however our criteria dictates that a source that fails a fact check must be rated factually mixed. Buzzfeed is generally trustworthy, but it is recommended to check other sources to verify their stories.

oldngray

nowhere special
so your saying bernie and jill spent it on themselves.

i think bernie is alot more corrupt than jill, but i dont think either would do that.
I think bernie spent money on his campaign while Stein kept money for herself.

Not the same. Bernie tends to live in his own world but is honest. Stein is both in her own world and a crook.

rickyb

I think bernie spent money on his campaign while Stein kept money for herself.

Not the same. Bernie tends to live in his own world but is honest. Stein is both in her own world and a crook.
bernie is a much bigger crook than stein. hes has a semi deal with the corrupt establishment of the democrats. he supported hillary. hes a bit weak on empire. bernies wife did something i forget with college money or something.

im not saying hes a crook, hes relatively good.

this is news to me, and either i missed it, or its fake which im guessing it is.