The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
true, but he wasnt impeached. Call it what you want but impeachment isnt one
In his case it's a distinction without a difference. He only resigned because members of his own party told him that:
1 He was going to be impeached and
2 They had the votes in the senate to convict him.

It's not like he left with head held high or anything, he was forced from office under the threat of impeachment.

It will be fine

someone here was talking set up with Don Jr. starting to look like it. her visa was granted by Ms. Loretta and she was part of or supported by an anti trump organization.
So he was set up and the plan was to release this damaging info a year later after losing the election? I have special deal for an education at Trump University to sell you.

bbsam

Staff member
IMG_0177.PNG

Y'all must be so proud.

Sportello

In his case it's a distinction without a difference. He only resigned because members of his own party told him that:
1 He was going to be impeached and
2 They had the votes in the senate to convict him.

It's not like he left with head held high or anything, he was forced from office under the threat of impeachment.
I'll wager Nixon is looked upon more kindly than Trump in history.

newfie

There's one constant with a mark. Aafter they've been taken, they refuse to admit they've been taken. They will perform all sorts of mental gymnastics to show they weren't taken, even after the scammer shows them they've been taken.

SAD!

your confession is refreshing

newfie

It's very simple. Did the president, his son, Kushner, Manafort, Flynn (and others) insist that there was no coordinating with the Russians?

It's clear now that they were all lying.

my god a secret plot to address adoption of children that goes all the way to the Kremlin . that should make for an interesting impeachment trial

newfie

It's very simple. Did the president, his son, Kushner, Manafort, Flynn (and others) insist that there was no coordinating with the Russians?

the scope of your question was too narrow , let me add some more players to the list.

It's very simple. Did the president Obama , Bill Clinton and Hillary insist that there was no coordinating with the Russians?

It's clear now that they were all lying

newfie

So he was set up and the plan was to release this damaging info a year later after losing the election? I have special deal for an education at Trump University to sell you.

your matriculation at trump university does nto allow you to offer others special deals.

one thing you will learn after you have completed your studies at TU is seeds are planted for the future. presidential campaign and a Clinton/Obama operative schedules a meeting with a gullible member of the family that was clearly a ruse. At the time they thought they had a clear win and didn't need these seeds. since trump won they keep getting rolled out in a never ending soap opera.

Last edited:

vantexan

Really now? Tell me, did Donald Jr. lie about his meeting with the Russian lawyer? Tell me again, did Hillary tell the truth about her missing 33,000 emails? And by the way, the DNC sent an operative to Ukraine to dig up dirt on Trump's campaign mgr, which got him relieved of his duties. OK to do? If so how's that any different than Don Jr. meeting the lawyer? It's all a part of the dirty tricks every presidential campaign employs. Remember the Hillary campaign associates who were provoking fights at Trump rallies? And got fired AFTER they got caught. Why is it that minimal stuff on the Republican side is THE SMOKING GUN but everything on the Democrat side is swept under the rug? Bueller......Bueller......Bueller..............