The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Nixons crime was covering up for his people not the worst thing you can be accused of.
i would think trump had conversions with many people before he got in the white house, however what is an outgoing president doing spying on an incoming one

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
all trumps gots to do is get health care through, tax cuts and keep producing jobs. These things are happening, despite democrat obstruction. 2018 is going to be another democrat bloodbath. The sun is setting on the dems. They have been pulled to far left

BrownArmy

all trumps gots to do is get health care through, tax cuts and keep producing jobs. These things are happening, despite democrat obstruction. 2018 is going to be another democrat bloodbath. The sun is setting on the dems. They have been pulled to far left

Lulz, the Dems aren't in a position to obstruct, Repubs control everything.

You're funny.

bbsam

Staff member
Really now? Tell me, did Donald Jr. lie about his meeting with the Russian lawyer? Tell me again, did Hillary tell the truth about her missing 33,000 emails? And by the way, the DNC sent an operative to Ukraine to dig up dirt on Trump's campaign mgr, which got him relieved of his duties. OK to do? If so how's that any different than Don Jr. meeting the lawyer? It's all a part of the dirty tricks every presidential campaign employs. Remember the Hillary campaign associates who were provoking fights at Trump rallies? And got fired AFTER they got caught. Why is it that minimal stuff on the Republican side is THE SMOKING GUN but everything on the Democrat side is swept under the rug? Bueller......Bueller......Bueller..............
Who is the president?

bbsam

Staff member
the scope of your question was too narrow , let me add some more players to the list.

It's very simple. Did the president Obama , Bill Clinton and Hillary insist that there was no coordinating with the Russians?

It's clear now that they were all lying
Who is the president?