MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
They represent you as a worker .... if things got bad for a worker .... the blame should be pointed at the “UNION”
Yes and no. Maybe the worker needs to reevaluate how much he gets his co workers involved with the current climate. We have allowed contract after contract with good raises to pass, but didn’t pay attention to the little things that may have mattered more, like Black Friday and working Saturdays at all. This contract, IMO, will define the current Teamsters and unions in general for a long time. Gotta get the supplemental language correct if you don’t like the National. It’s our only chance.

Yes and no. Maybe the worker needs to reevaluate how much he gets his co workers involved with the current climate. We have allowed contract after contract with good raises to pass, but didn’t pay attention to the little things that may have mattered more, like Black Friday and working Saturdays at all. This contract, IMO, will define the current Teamsters and unions in general for a long time. Gotta get the supplemental language correct if you don’t like the National. It’s our only chance.
Then we have a POS Hoffa declare an impasse. I'm glad the airplane mechanics union has a lawsuit against him.
They work for us, we don't work for them.

542thruNthru

IMG_0991..jpg

Well it looks like my local is doing some thing about this 70hr rule.