Future

Victory Ride
30ECBEAC-B9CD-46E6-BCA8-C3299D17ADF3.jpeg

BrownFlower

@BrownFlower how bout a nice FU for u
and a big God Bless You back at ya Archie.

I'm sorry that things in life are what they are for you to have to sell yourself as a company shill.
(placed here specifically to jump in and derail meaningful threads with off topic randomness)

I guess you're the new tieguy of the 2017 browncafe? ...good luck with that.

Future

Victory Ride

I'm sorry that things in life are what they are for you to have to sell yourself as a company shill.
(placed here specifically to jump in and derail meaningful threads with off topic randomness)

Lol ...... yes been a manager for almost 30 yrs now ....

The Driver

I drive.
What you describe is exactly what we’ve seen in the Bay Area, even down to center manager quitting. After maxing out our 70 yesterday we were walking out of the building and quite honestly it looked like we made things worse. In 21 years I’ve never seen such a look of panic in managements face. We were told in Friday’s “70 hour” pcm that our companies future is on the line. Not exactly sure how this is our fault, anyone with any amount of experience has seen this coming all year.
Yesterday they mandated any and all non-operations personal to be dispatched to buildings near and far, had a BD guy from down south loading my truck. He said this entire year our service numbers have been the worse in the industry and that really that’s all we had over our competition. The damage to our reputation will be irreversible.

Exactly what I'm concerned about. I'm 4 years in and want this company to succeed, even if they're stupid. My future is on the line. I'll work 6 days a week. This is about self-preservation.

What??
That's enough troll
Reveal yourself.