bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
My center will be fine today. Just called my PDS and informed him I would be in the drivers seat today. Will give her hell today and then go back into hibernation for the rest of the week. Got lot's more crap to order online this week.

Coldworld

Read the contract. That's your specialty. We are Monday through Friday or Tuesday through Saturday drivers.

The union let the company do whatever they want to. It's a pile of crap!
Save your anger for the strike line buddy...there will be a time and place for “angry Gumby” to do his thing, but now isn’t that time....it’s not that time

542thruNthru

Let me give all drivers some advice. Show up every day during peak. Don’t dog your brothers and sisters by calling out. Put in your 60, or 70 depending on where you are. Work safe. Do as much as you can. Bring the rest back. It’s 15 more days.

Let management cry, and worry and run around like chickens with their head cut off. It’s not our problem. We are dumb truck drivers who aren’t paid to think(see Orion) they’re the problem solvers. Let them worry about how it’s all going to get done.

I will give my all M-friend but I will not come in Saturdays. If calling out on Saturdays dogs my brothers and sisters that not my fault. Thank UPS that decided they didn't need more drivers. I have a family and my health to think about and will get the rest and support I need during my two days off. If my brothers and sisters need help I'll gladly give them my phone to call out also.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Was a good call. That's an all time high. It's gonna come way down soon.
Wrong!!!
Screenshot_2017-12-04-15-30-48.png

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Ship is still upright.

Monday 12/4, start time 9am last driver in at 8pm...nothing rolled...yawn..just another day at this point.

ManInBrown

I will give my all M-friend but I will not come in Saturdays. If calling out on Saturdays dogs my brothers and sisters that not my fault. Thank UPS that decided they didn't need more drivers. I have a family and my health to think about and will get the rest and support I need during my two days off. If my brothers and sisters need help I'll gladly give them my phone to call out also.
Never said calling out Saturday dogs anyone. 70 hours is a joke. I work M-friend during peak

542thruNthru

Let me give all drivers some advice. Show up every day during peak. Don’t dog your brothers and sisters by calling out. Put in your 60, or 70 depending on where you are. Work safe. Do as much as you can. Bring the rest back. It’s 15 more days.

Let management cry, and worry and run around like chickens with their head cut off. It’s not our problem. We are dumb truck drivers who aren’t paid to think(see Orion) they’re the problem solvers. Let them worry about how it’s all going to get done.

Never said calling out Saturday dogs anyone. 70 hours is a joke. I work M-friend during peak

Sorry if it's not what you meant but reading the bold part made think it was.

We were told Saturdays were mandatory on Friday. I had 8hours left of 70 on Friday night. No way in hell I was coming in. I'll work my 60 m-friend but that's it.