THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
The Impeachment for bringing up the Biden crime family's corrupt quid pro quo scam in Ukraine that we now know he was right about?
I knew within minutes of Trump being indicted for the …..give me a minute as there have been so many … oh yeah FOURTH tine the shrill cries of what about Hunter Biden! And What about Joe Biden!! Would be rebounding on this page, as if the made up nonsense about them somehow vindicates Orange Jesus.

vantexan

I knew within minutes of Trump being indicted for the …..give me a minute as there have been so many … oh yeah FOURTH tine the shrill cries of what about Hunter Biden! And What about Joe Biden!! Would be rebounding on this page, as if the made up nonsense about them somehow vindicates Orange Jesus.
A concerted effort to keep Trump out of the White House and nothing more. You support the worst corruption since Boss Tweed.

vantexan

Amazing how the Republican Secretary of Staye and Republican Governor of Georgia both told trump there was no fraud, there was no cheating and that Biden won fair and square.
Y’all some sore losers
You think they were going to tell him they screwed up?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I’m betting the upcoming presidential debates are going to be LIT. I can’t wait to see Chris Christie year into Trump. That’s of course if Trump has the stones to show up

newolddude

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You're the one who brought up Trump's impeachment for exposing the Biden crime family's corrupt quid pro quo scam in Ukraine.

Not me, you, my good friend.
Try to keep up.