THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

vantexan

It’ll sure cost Trump more than a nickel to fight the indictments. It will be more than a little amusing to see the gentle MAGA folks Skipping the trailer payments to send money to the” billionaire”

Say what you will about Biden he sure do obey for money to pay his legal defense
Yah, Biden gets millions from all over.....

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You're the one who brought up Trump's impeachment for exposing the Biden crime family's corrupt quid pro quo scam in Ukraine.

Not me, you, my good friend.
Try to keep up.
It’s more than a little amusing that the only defense you have for Orange Jesus are shrill whataboutisms concerning the Bidens

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You aren't familiar with Biden's vice-presidency? You aren't familiar with his son Hunter?
Jesus Christ nailed to a tree, next you will be blaming Hillary lol
Although she really has to be laughing over Trump being indicted
I hope they publish his mug shot. I wonder if they will let him wear his wig and pancake makeup

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Hours after this happened
All the media outlets switch full force towards Trump.
IMG_3679.jpeg

bacha29

I’m hoping the pillow guy helps him reveal these shocking crimes
The funny part about the MAGA's is that they are the "law and order" party. (LOL). The irony of it is that Georgia's highest elected law enforcement official has filed charges against Trump and his coconspirators for having violated Georgia state law while attempting to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election.

So why isn't that so called "law and order" party not applauding the efforts of Ms. Willis to uphold long standing Georgia law?
Perhaps it's like the old saying....."backing the law is one thing....until the law comes for you".

vantexan

Jesus Christ nailed to a tree, next you will be blaming Hillary lol
Although she really has to be laughing over Trump being indicted
I hope they publish his mug shot. I wonder if they will let him wear his wig and pancake makeup
You're the one saying we're saying Joe is a criminal mastermind in his current cognitive state.

vantexan

Can you be kind enough to share with us where Al Gore called the Secretary of State and pressured him to “find” more votes?
Trump didn't do that. Trump said HE(as in Trump) needed to find those votes and wanted them to do a recount so that he could. He believed he really won by over 400,000 votes and the recount would reveal that. Have you been led astray by Rachel Maddow again?