THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

oldngray

nowhere special
In many ways the indictments helped Trump. Now has power to subpoena evidence that is exculpatory but the prosecution is trying to hide. Plus the discovery process will blow up the prosecutions case. If it doesn't get tossed out sooner for her posting the indictments before the grand jury voted on them.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Trump didn't do that. Trump said HE(as in Trump) needed to find those votes and wanted them to do a recount so that he could. He believed he really won by over 400,000 votes and the recount would reveal that. Have you been led astray by Rachel Maddow again?
And there was a recount and he lost again . Trump can believe whatever he wants but that doesn’t change the facts

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You're the one saying we're saying Joe is a criminal mastermind in his current cognitive state.
IMG_3680.jpeg

bacha29

Trump didn't do that. Trump said HE(as in Trump) needed to find those votes and wanted them to do a recount so that he could. He believed he really won by over 400,000 votes and the recount would reveal that. Have you been led astray by Rachel Maddow again?
Trump's legal team was supposed to be comprised of the best minds in the business. There was a long standing legal step by step process to challenge the results of an election. A full and complete recount showed that he lost the election, narrowly but he still lost. If by using the legal process he himself found those 11780 votes that showed that he won....that's fine....But, he willingly chose not to follow the law .And if he chose to ignore the advice of his legal team and pressured Georgia state officials to hand him the election....he did that on his own .

Only trouble is his own legal team is accused of being right in on it with him.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It’s more than a little amusing that the only defense you have for Orange Jesus are shrill whataboutisms concerning the Bidens
You're the one who brought up Trump's impeachment for exposing the Biden crime family's corrupt quid pro quo scam in Ukraine.

Not me, you, my good friend.
Try to keep up.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You're the one who brought up Trump's impeachment for exposing the Biden crime family's corrupt quid pro quo scam in Ukraine.

Not me, you, my good friend.
Try to keep up.
I’m keeping up with the indictments dear friend. It’s more than a little amusing that Trump and his band of Ruffians have been labeled a “Criminal Enterprise “

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’m keeping up with the indictments dear friend. It’s more than a little amusing that Trump and his band of Ruffians have been labeled a “Criminal Enterprise “
Basically every legal analysis admits it's pretty stupid to label this a criminal enterprise, and that the charges are bogus.

I guess Democrats know their sheep will fall for it just like they fell for the Russian Collusion Delusion. A little amusing indeed.