THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Did the buck stop with Mitch McConnell? He wielded authority over the Senate SAA.
Great so now you admit the buck stopped with Pelosi and McConnell. This is a good start towards your deprogramming.

I'm very proud of you Austin.
Now actually watch the interview.
You're doing very well little buddy.

Next Day Err

Sund was right that it was an intelligence failure. They underestimated the mouth breathing halitosis ridden MAGAts that would attack their own seat of government because of a lie told by their orange god.

It wasn’t Pelosi’s or Mcconnell’s fault that the Capitol was attacked.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So now you don’t believe 1/6 was just a day of peaceful Capitol tours?
I said from the start it was a riot spurred on by a very small number of agitators like Ray Epps. Those people should be in jail.

The grandmas who were let in by Capitol police are political prisoners and fascist like you support their persecution despite having seen video evidence that they peacefully entered while police held the doors open and waved hello.

You fascists are very unamerican.

Next Day Err

I said from the start it was a riot spurred on by a very small number of agitators like Ray Epps. Those people should be in jail.

The grandmas who were let in by Capitol police are political prisoners and fascist like you support their persecution despite having seen video evidence that they peacefully entered while police held the doors open and waved hello.

You fascists are very unamerican.
How many cops were injured? Very small number of agitators?

How much damage was there to the property? Very small number of agitators?

LOL RAY EPPS. you guys are clinging to this big fat dumb fantasy that it’s all his fault that I can’t help but laugh. You have NO evidence that Epps is who and what you claim he is.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
LOL RAY EPPS. you guys are clinging to this big fat dumb fantasy that it’s all his fault that I can’t help but laugh. You have NO evidence that Epps is who and what you claim he is.
You have a bad habit of making things up.
He was one of a small number of agitators, just like I said. Your dumb strawman arguments are ridiculous.

Next Day Err

So your conspiracy theory is that all the videos of him there are CGI creations and he wasn't there?

Okay Austin, where's the beef, show proof for your dumb conspiracy theory.
sigh.gif

Your unceasing attempts at misdirection have risen to an art form. Well done.

vantexan

Evidence of Epps’ role in some kind of conspiracy to coordinate agitation at the Capitol on 1/6. Where’s the beef?
There's plenty of video evidence of Epps spurring demonstrators on to go into the Capitol Building but when everyone was getting arrested and charged and convicted he wasn't touched. Why? People who literally did nothing but be there have been arrested and held. Why wasn't Epps?