THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Still trying to gaslight me.
Where are you getting lost? Here is what I said:

If you call that a defense considering the War of 1812 didn't have planes either. But I only ever heard him make the reference in the first place because of people not shutting up about it. I don't follow politicians closely enough to see or hear these things first hand or know what they were even originally referring to.

It doesn't matter whether it was you or Trump claiming Fort McHenry is a Revolutionary War reference, you continued to insist that that was a Trump defense despite the fact there were no airports either way.

And the root of this whole discussion was you trying to gaslight me into believing that Biden gives great, cognitively coherent speeches. Give it up.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
As opposed to bogus charges you support in order to keep Trump from trouncing whoever you throw up against him. Face it, the Democrats have trashed the country and this is who you
Hahahahahaaha 4 indictments, 91 charges but yet it’s all bogus made up stuff to derail his campaign according to the cult 🤣🤣🤣🤣

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
IMG_4259.jpeg

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
"Be put to silence"

Wow. These fake Christians want someone to silence critics. What does silence mean to them? This is a free country.
Lucky for your side:

"The core of the First Amendment really is protecting political speech," said Claudia Haupt, an associate professor of law and political science at Northeastern University.
So, does that mean a candidate for office can literally say anything they want, no matter how untrue or outrageous? Yes, Haupt said. Pretty much.
"Lies are protected in public discourse," explained Haupt.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Wow. These fake Christians want someone to silence critics. What does silence mean to them? This is a free country.
Clinton continued, "Because at some point, you know, maybe there needs to be a formal deprogramming of the cult members, but something needs to happen."

Maybe establish some camps where they can reeducate them? The Marxist roots of the Democrat party run deep.