THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
“Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory,”
"America is a nation that can be defined in a single word. Azafootima-foota-foot excuse me. Foothills of the Himalayas with Xi Jinping."

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
His book deals and speaking engagements were profitable.
Wow! He's pure as driven snow!

download.jpg

Next Day Err

Fort McHenry and the rockets' red glare was the War of 1812.
Yeah, Trump was referring to The Revolutionary War.

It was an Independence Day speech in 2019.

Still defending him?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
It has never occurred to you that these charges could have been brought long ago but they're all occurring at the same time as Trump starts his presidential campaign? Do you not know that NY AG Letitia James is on video repeatedly on her own election campaign saying elect her and she would get Trump? That legal experts, nationally recognized law professors, say that the charges brought in all the cases are on very shaky legal legal footing at best and much of it is ridiculous? Not talking about some unknown law professor at Podunk U., but rather the former head of Harvard's law school and others who've often testified before Congress as legal experts. You are doing exactly as they hoped people would do, not vote for Trump because with so many charges he must be guilty of something.
Whataboutisms and conspiracy theories are all you ever use to defend Orange Jesus.
It’s pretty funny and pathetic at the same town

sailfish

Yeah, Trump was referring to The Revolutionary War.

It was an Independence Day speech in 2019.

Still defending him?
If you call that a defense considering the War of 1812 didn't have planes either. But I only ever heard him make the reference in the first place because of people not shutting up about it. I don't follow politicians closely enough to see or hear these things first hand or know what they were even originally referring to.

But I digress. My point was that Brandon mumbling and fumbling like a wet potato is far beyond "a stutter".

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Whataboutisms and conspiracy theories are all you ever use to defend Orange Jesus.
Um, there aren't any whataboutisms or conspiracy theories in the post you quoted.

Maybe you accidentally quoted the wrong one?
You want to try again?

Next Day Err

If you call that a defense considering the War of 1812 didn't have planes either. But I only ever heard him make the reference in the first place because of people not shutting up about it. I don't follow politicians closely enough to see or hear these things first hand or know what they were even originally referring to.

But I digress. My point was that Brandon mumbling and fumbling like a wet potato is far beyond "a stutter".
Trump thought he was referring to Revolutionary War events. Not me.

How is this hard for you to follow?

Next Day Err

You're the one who can't follow, little buddy. Read my first paragraph again.
Donald Trump gave a speech on July 4, 2019 and referred to events that didn’t happen in the 1700s and you were trying to gaslight me into thinking I was nuts.

He was referring to July of 1776 and thought airports were involved. Not that airports weren’t involved and that really he was talking about 1812. STOP! DEFENDING! TRUMP! lmao

sailfish

Donald Trump gave a speech on July 4, 2019 and referred to events that didn’t happen in the 1700s and you were trying to gaslight me into thinking I was nuts.

He was referring to July of 1776 and thought airports were involved. Not that airports weren’t involved and that really he was talking about 1812. STOP! DEFENDING! TRUMP! lmao
That wasn't what I was doing but I'm entirely too disinterested in this to continue insisting otherwise. Carry on.

Next Day Err

That wasn't what I was doing but I'm entirely too disinterested in this to continue insisting otherwise. Carry on.

Fort McHenry and the rockets' red glare was the War of 1812.

So instead of laughing at Trump’s lack of basic historical knowledge you lobbed this little fact at me to try to make it look seem like I was wrong about his words.

Yeah, it was. But since I set you straight I guess we’re good!

I wouldn't care if Trump said he was made out of literal jello, none of that changes the fact our country has been subverted by a globalist elite seeking to replace European-American dominance with a multicultural cesspool backed by toilet paper currency

Next Day Err

I wouldn't care if Trump said he was made out of literal jello, none of that changes the fact our country has been subverted by a globalist elite seeking to replace European-American dominance with a multicultural cesspool backed by toilet paper currency
Cool Great Replacement Theory, bro.

Racist crap.

sailfish

Yeah, it was. But since I set you straight I guess we’re good!
Whatever you gotta tell yourself to claim your internet points.

So instead of laughing at Trump’s lack of basic historical knowledge you lobbed this little fact at me to try to make it look seem like I was wrong about his words.
And you keep ignoring what I said after that. Carry on.

vantexan

As opposed to bogus charges you support in order to keep Trump from trouncing whoever you throw up against him. Face it, the Democrats have trashed the country and this is who you support.