THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

vantexan

We now live in a nation in which the dim-witted foot soldiers of January 6 are hustled into prison while don the dense walks free and may be given the keys to the country again.
I sure hope so. And I hope his first act is to pardon those wrongfully imprisoned in hopes of getting Trump. Absolutely pathetic. Banana republic stuff.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
We now live in a nation in which the dim-witted foot soldiers of January 6 are hustled into prison while don the dense walks free and may be given the keys to the country again.
See operation " Qiuet Skies" currently underway by the Federal Air Marshal Service to track down and continue to follow anyone who happened to be in Washington DC on/or about J6.
Including persons not connected with the J6 events. ( job interviews, weddings, connecting flights and a funeral )
Bank of America is helping Marshall Service by freely allowing the government access to all of their transactions on/or about J6.

Honestly, going to a funeral is now considered a domestic terrorist act ?

vantexan

What part(s) of the economy did most like?
Low gas prices, more take home pay, low inflation. On other fronts we had border security and other countries weren't being invaded. The thing with you Dems, besides the incessant whining about Trump, was you didn't know how good you had it at the time. For arguments sake let's say the 2020 election was completely legitimate. That means you voted for the mess we currently have. And seems most of you refuse to believe it's a mess. But polls indicate that Republicans and Independents certainly do and even most Dems are now saying Biden is too old. And incumbent presidents don't normally have people within their own party either threatening to run or are leaving the party to run as independents. Good luck!

newolddude

Trump keeps the Thanksgiving warmth going.

F_odWrAWMAMqhHv

vantexan

I have never said he is. I don't know what he truly believes in beyond himself. But he can run an economy and protect the nation better than anyone the Dems can put forth.
Can all you funny faces tell us which Democrat is out there who can run the economy and keep the country safe as well or better than Trump? If such a unicorn exists why didn't you vote for him in 2020? The one Democrat who made sense and seemed to have the right leadership qualities, Tulsi Gabbard, you ran out of the party. And the woman Tulsi exposed as a fraud in the Democratic debates, Kamala Harris, you put next in line to the presidency.