THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I ask this of all sides: gay/ straight, republican/democrat. STOP RECORDING YOURSELVES HAVING SEX!
If he hadn't recorded it, Democrats would probably be on here calling him a rapist....

"Christian Ziegler then went to the woman’s apartment, gained entry, and, according to the woman, raped her. The Trident has learned the video Ziegler took of that encounter may bolster his claim that the sexual encounter was consensual."

Maybe a better suggestion would be to just not be a sexual degenerate. But that recommendation wouldn't work for the progressive left because they take pride in their immorality.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The 14th amendment is clearly meant for federal jurisdiction. It’s not a states rights issue at all. If it was, what would have prevented former confederate states from allowing former insurrectionists from holding office or being on a ballot? Kinda defeats the purpose of the amendment doesn’t it? You stupid leftists. SMH
Congress decided who was eligible for public office, not the states.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I like it...
1703298448193.png

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
If you aren't convicted then you arent found to have done it. And since insurrection is a federal offence ie a crime you need convicted to be guilty of it. And in this country you are innocent until proven guilty. There you go. That's how dumb you are.
You simply can’t grasp that a person doesn’t have to be convicted (yet, although he was impeached over this matter) for the 14th amendment to be invoked. Here , I made a nice picture for you, it very well explains the second section of the 14th amendment. Hope this helps!
IMG_1392.jpeg

Brown Down

You simply can’t grasp that a person doesn’t have to be convicted (yet, although he was impeached over this matter) for the 14th amendment to be invoked. Here , I made a nice picture for you, it very well explains the second section of the 14th amendment. Hope this helps!
View attachment 460026
Ok fine. I claim you're a rapist. And a murderer. Guess it must be true as you don't need convicted of a federal crime. Just accused. You know ill do one better. You were DUI. Better call the office in the morning. You have classes to go to and you'll be loading trucks for a year.
Your a complete dumb :censored2: you know that? Guess what cupcake. Your feelings and opinions still don't trump facts. Might want to check the news because all these ballot blocks are getting shot down quick. Now go cry in a corner because you are wrong. Again.

Last edited:

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Ok fine. I claim you're a rapist. And a murderer. Guess it must be true as you don't need convicted of a federal crime. Just accused. Your a complete dumb :censored2: you know that? Guess what cupcake. Your feelings and opinions still don't trump facts. Might want to check the news because all these are getting shot down quick. Nownclgo cry in a corner because you are wrong. Again.
Yeah I didn’t think you could grasp the concept even with a picture lol. Perhaps the Constitution isn’t for you 👍