THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

newolddude

GB5uteiWkAAnQPa

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Which part of due process do you guys not seem to understand? I guess we can accuse you of rape and then you should just lose all liberties as due process is meaningless. You all kill me with being idiotic about how our government works not how you wish it worked.
You obviously don’t understand the 14th amendment does not require a conviction Again, please tell
Me how dumb I am

Brown Down

You obviously don’t understand the 14th amendment does not require a conviction Again, please tell
Me how dumb I am
If you aren't convicted then you arent found to have done it. And since insurrection is a federal offence ie a crime you need convicted to be guilty of it. And in this country you are innocent until proven guilty. There you go. That's how dumb you are.

Last edited:

tourists24

Irrelevant to 728. He thinks it's ok for a partisan panel of unelected judges to place him guilty. To hell with the pandora's box it may open; orange man gone. But I think he'll find out how unconstitutional it actually is when that decision is quickly struck down.

tourists24

Oops. Definitely qualifies Biden for ballot removal using Colorado- extreme Democrat criteria.

One of many. Then again, it doesn't matter if he's guilty of anything for a court to say that he is. Just find partisan judges to say he's guilty and remove his name. New standard

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Oops. Definitely qualifies Biden for ballot removal using Colorado- extreme Democrat criteria.

One of many. Then again, it doesn't matter if he's guilty of anything for a court to say that he is. Just find partisan judges to say he's guilty and remove his name. New standard

Republican House members have made accusations so it probably would be legitimate for a judge or judges to remove Biden from the ballot.