THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Next Day Err

99.5 is a fever?
IMG_3877.jpeg

You prompted me to check because I forgot Apple Watch records these things. Thanks for telling me I don’t have a fever.

Next Day Err

Now measure with a real thermometer. :)
Apple Watch is extremely accurate. But yes, I’ve been checking with a “real” thermometer off and on all day. I’m fatigued and coughing up phlegm, is there anything else about my illness you want to challenge me on? JFC

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Apple Watch is extremely accurate. But yes, I’ve been checking with a “real” thermometer off and on all day. I’m fatigued and coughing up phlegm, is there anything else about my illness you want to challenge me on? JFC

Nah. You're only at 99.5 and you're sure it's an accurate reading. Hope you pull through.

vantexan

Off for 16 days, work for 10 then off for 22 before I retire April 1st. The 115th congress passed some ground breaking new laws including, renaming highways, bridges, tunnels and libraries.
More importantly Senate Democrats weren't able to get their illegal immigrant wishlist passed.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Call and talk to your center manager. He can probably diagnose you over the phone
Mine always suggested picking up some dayquill on my way in

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
$2.70 here. Seems good to me.

Oil is a global commodity, by the way. Biden is only one small part of the market pressure.

We’re also drilling more oil than at any other time in American history. Joe is making America great again!
We need to tax these electric vehicles that are not paying their fair share of fuel taxes!