THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

vantexan

Not arguing that
Arguing where or not he inflated the price of real estate
Which has already been proven
Kevin O'Leary from Shark Tank told CNN that these kind of loans happen every day in every city. Real Estate developer puts up collateral he says is worth so many millions. Bank counters they think it's worth less. They reach an agreement on value of collateral and bank loans money. Developer pays bank back with interest. And that's exactly what happened with Trump's loan he was charged with fraud over. Now developers are saying they're leery of doing business in New York. And another thing, under the 8th Amendment excessive fines aren't to be charged. No one committed fraud. And Trump's chances under appeal look very good. And @728ups you can mock the "everybody does it defense" all you want but you can't explain why it is that no one else is being charged with fraud for doing the exact same thing. Trump was targeted by a state AG who repeatedly said in her election campaign that she would get Trump. This isn't about justice. It's about targeting the political rival of a weak president. It's 3rd World banana republic BS.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Proven? The judge ruled on that before the trial even started. He didn't need to listen to any evidence. The banks agreed with those numbers and said they would do it again.
That's what I cannot understand. Where is their proof of fraud if the bankers say the appraisals are accurate?

vantexan

Helen claims he’s a billionaire , why would he need an extension?
Not everyone has all their money in piggy banks like you do. Not only has to deal with selling assets to get the money but he'll probably have to sell for less as everyone knows his situation. Not to mention there's probably a limited market for buildings.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Not everyone has all their money in piggy banks like you do. Not only has to deal with selling assets to get the money but he'll probably have to sell for less as everyone knows his situation. Not to mention there's probably a limited market for buildings.
With 900+M on loans from banks to the commercial buildings market expected to fail this year.
Anyone selling can expect pennies on the dollar in this glutted market.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I like how she told him I he didn’t pay up she’d take his stuff. I bet having a woman of color telling him how it’s going to be was a new thing for him 🤣

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The Republicans that are Swamp Rats need to step up and step up now...
1708725752473.png