THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Next Day Err

So in your opinion, that justifies his timing to "get the biggest bang for the buck" and prove people wrong?
Bizarre logic for most. Not you, though, huh?
It’s called turning the tables on your opponent. Doesn’t say much good about the racists that they got so worked up in the first place. Tough :censored2:.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
When you can't afford cornrows.....
1711938552184.png

vantexan

Trump is arguing that he as president had absolute immunity. That’s monarchy level crap. Even Nixon knew he could be held accountable in the courts.
As president he does have some immunity. For good reason. We don't need a president being sued at the drop of a hat. There are mechanisms in place to remove a president but as we saw during Trump's term those mechanisms were abused. I'm just hoping that the Democrats don't recapture the House this year because we'll have nonstop more of the same foolishness.

Next Day Err

There are mechanisms in place to remove a president but as we saw during Trump's term those mechanisms were abused
Hard disagree. Evidence is pretty clear that Trump engaged in two impeachable offenses. Too bad the Senate didn’t have the guts necessary to put country first. But their behavior was predictable.

rickyb

Hard disagree. Evidence is pretty clear that Trump engaged in two impeachable offenses. Too bad the Senate didn’t have the guts necessary to put country first. But their behavior was predictable.
way more than that. i believe he is the most impeachable president in US history. probably coincides with late stage empire

vantexan

No, he didn't. First impeachment was something claimed said by a hearsay witness. I hope you never face that standard in court.

The 2nd was pushed through AFTER Trump left office. Recent evidence has come to light showing that the Jan 6th Commission suppressed evidence that would've exonerated Trump. All this along with a Russian collusion narrative that as it turns out the Clinton campaign created, the constant screaming at Trump by the media, he was treated very unfairly. I think the current polls reflect that the majority believe not only was he treated unfairly but that a serious mistake was made electing Biden. You can defend Biden all day long but the majority sees it differently. And remember that registered Republicans only make up about a third of the electorate and most Americans don't get their news from conservative media.