THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

nWo

Screenshot_20240403-211134.png

Box Ox

‘friend*ing watch it”: Video shows conservative Christian podcaster Steven Crowder allegedly berating his now ex-wife | The Independent

"In the video, the man purported to be Crowder is sitting and smoking a cigar or cigarette while Hilary — 8-weeks pregnant — is standing and asking to use the car to go grocery shopping. Crowder allegedly tells her she can't, because then he would be stuck at home and would not be able to go to the gym.

He then allegedly criticises her for not doing her "wifely duties" and insists she give their dog medicine that she fears could be toxic for their unborn child if she absorbs it through her skin.

Hilary, who Ali says provided him the Ring camera video after Crowder spoke publicly about their divorce despite her allegedly asking him not to do so, appears emotionally distraught throughout the footage. She eventually tells the man that "I love you ... but your abuse is sick."

"Watch it. friend*ing watch it," Crowder allegedly replies in the footage."

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
‘friend*ing watch it”: Video shows conservative Christian podcaster Steven Crowder allegedly berating his now ex-wife | The Independent

"In the video, the man purported to be Crowder is sitting and smoking a cigar or cigarette while Hilary — 8-weeks pregnant — is standing and asking to use the car to go grocery shopping. Crowder allegedly tells her she can't, because then he would be stuck at home and would not be able to go to the gym.

He then allegedly criticises her for not doing her "wifely duties" and insists she give their dog medicine that she fears could be toxic for their unborn child if she absorbs it through her skin.

Hilary, who Ali says provided him the Ring camera video after Crowder spoke publicly about their divorce despite her allegedly asking him not to do so, appears emotionally distraught throughout the footage. She eventually tells the man that "I love you ... but your abuse is sick."

I've never listened to the guy until this.
I guess any of us in our marriage could say there were time that this wasn't my best moment of how I treated her.
Glad many of the things I've said over 40 years to my wife , wasn't recorded.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Nice that The Independent isn't pretending to be a legitimate news outlet anymore.

This tabloid stuff is so cringe worthy.