THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

HarryWarden

No I see both lies and I see you posting about how we can vote for a pathological liar when you have defended Biden more than once Even after being proven he's lied multiple times as well. And everybody sees it. My logic is just fine because I don't have a political party or blinders on nor is my head up any of their asses like you.

And you prove it anymore with the whole safe and effect of as the vaccine is proven to be a dud more than once. And it was lied about it each stage of being a dud which I find laughable
Man, it’s crazy how you don’t get it. One more time, read slowly, then I’m done

Both presidents said the vaccine is safe and effective. Biden supporters believe this, trump supporters believe it is a massive conspiracy and the vaccine is killing millions of people

Why would you vote for someone who recommends a vaccine, and takes credit for it, that you believe is actually killing people and more dangerous than the virus?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
YOU don’t get the point. There’s two “lies” here

Trump told his supporters that the vaccine is safe and effective, and yet they believe it’s a global conspiracy and it’s actually poison killing millions of people

Biden told his supporters that the vaccine is safe and effective and will stop you from getting Covid, and his supporters believe the vaccine is safe and effective, and that while it may not stop you from getting Covid it will severely reduce your risk of death and hospitalization

The fact you can’t see the difference between those two is scary, and the fact you think that was the best come back ever shows how terrible your logic is
Even back in 2021, Biden was lying about the Covid vaccine. Still does today.

Changes in treatment protocols, along with the fact that blue state policy killed off the most vulnerable, had more to do with survivability than the vaccine.

Trump is/was guilty of wanting credit for the accomplishment, and not the results, typical of an egocentric individual.

Biden is just a corrupt liar.

Brown Down

Both presidents said the vaccine is safe and effective. Biden supporters believe this, trump supporters believe it is a massive conspiracy and the vaccine is killing millions of people

Why would you vote for someone who recommends a vaccine, and takes credit for it, that you believe is actually killing people and more dangerous than the virus?
Yet you only posted up one thinking you were being clever. Clearly you're not very clever as you were called out very quickly. Also there was a timeline to the events and while I will absolutely call out Trump for speaking a tad bit too soon of the efficacy of that vaccine there weren't any reports of things going bad with them at the beginning.
But with Biden we heard all kinds of lies and backsteps on it and never coming out to apologize for what was said beforehand. Now granted I blame fauci because he was the one giving them the info but if you're going to defend one guy and try to blame the other Thanjust say they're both liars and you not getting it that through your thick skull is a problem.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Yet you only posted up one thinking you were being clever. Clearly you're not very clever as you were called out very quickly. Also there was a timeline to the events and while I will absolutely call out Trump for speaking a tad bit too soon of the efficacy of that vaccine there weren't any reports of things going bad with them at the beginning.
But with Biden we heard all kinds of lies and backsteps on it and never coming out to apologize for what was said beforehand. Now granted I blame fauci because he was the one giving them the info but if you're going to defend one guy and try to blame the other Thanjust say they're both liars and you not getting it that through your thick skull is a problem.
Without taking points he’s helpless

HarryWarden

It’s because he’s the first president to not peacefully transfer power after losing the election, and he’s manipulated his supporters into thinking the president should be king otherwise they’ll be hit with frivolous lawsuits from political rivals, even though it wasn’t an issue for the 44 presidents before him, including the cited examples of obama

Thebrownblob

Isn’t it sad that adults would care what a president or anyone other than their personal doctor says at all about this? I mean, honestly, what are we five years old?

Thebrownblob

It’s because he’s the first president to not peacefully transfer power after losing the election, and he’s manipulated his supporters into thinking the president should be king otherwise they’ll be hit with frivolous lawsuits from political rivals, even though it wasn’t an issue for the 44 presidents before him, including the cited examples of obama
Sure OK you got it all figured out lol. We could’ve avoided all this. If you would’ve just told us that to begin with we can close the thread now.

Brown Down

Without taking points he’s helpless
He's one of the reasons that myself and plenty like me on the independent side of things have trouble talking with our knows Democrats. Most of them can't believe that we can't be part of either side and it we must secretly be Republicans. That's why a lot of independence get pushed toward the Republican side because of other treated by Democrat s

HarryWarden

Lmao, nice try but trump still takes credit for the vaccine and even talked about getting the booster, well after these reports you talk about

It’s funny, you think you won but you don’t even understand the argument

Brown Down

Lmao, nice try but trump still takes credit for the vaccine and even talked about getting the booster, well after these reports you talk about

It’s funny, you think you won but you don’t even understand the argument
You're right I'm not going to win a circular argument with you that has no meaning to anybody but yourself But hey keep it up bud You're doing great. :censored2:
And for the record I've even called out Trump on some of the dumb stuff he said same as Biden so maybe you should get a clue of who you're talking to and where they stand before you start opening your claptrap and sticking your huge foot in your mouth

UnionStrong

He's one of the reasons that myself and plenty like me on the independent side of things have trouble talking with our knows Democrats. Most of them can't believe that we can't be part of either side and it we must secretly be Republicans. That's why a lot of independence get pushed toward the Republican side because of other treated by Democrat s
Republicans are only the lesser of two great evils. We’re basically finished.

UnionStrong

You're right I'm not going to win a circular argument with you that has no meaning to anybody but yourself But hey keep it up bud You're doing great. :censored2:
And for the record I've even called out Trump on some of the dumb stuff he said same as Biden so maybe you should get a clue of who you're talking to and where they stand before you start opening your claptrap and sticking your huge foot in your mouth
He’s a plant

HarryWarden

Sure OK you got it all figured out lol. We could’ve avoided all this. If you would’ve just told us that to begin with we can close the thread now.
Ok then you tell me, why is he pushing for presidential immunity? So far you’ve cited Obama as an example, yet he wasn’t even charged for your example, and trump did the same things and wasn’t charged for that either

Thebrownblob

Go back in your safe space bubble and hit ignore, you might get scared out here with facts and logic
1714173516851.gif

vantexan

If the election appeared rigged he had a Constitutional duty to make sure it wasn't. Considering the lies Democrats threw at him trying to get him removed throughout his presidency it's not a stretch to believe the Dems tried something underhanded. Tell you what, considering Biden's senility and the ineptness of his administration, and there's a substantial third party bid this election, if Biden wins in November it'll be a slam dunk that it was rigged.

Thebrownblob

Ok then you tell me, why is he pushing for presidential immunity? So far you’ve cited Obama as an example, yet he wasn’t even charged for your example, and trump did the same things and wasn’t charged for that either
What are you talking about? I’ve already told you lol you just don’t want to listen you want to argue. I’m not here to argue with you. You can believe what you want. I don’t care.

The fact that the Supreme Court is trying to decide this kind of means it’s been happening all this time lol it’s kind of funny you don’t see that.