THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

HarryWarden

Even back in 2021, Biden was lying about the Covid vaccine. Still does today.

Changes in treatment protocols, along with the fact that blue state policy killed off the most vulnerable, had more to do with survivability than the vaccine.

Trump is/was guilty of wanting credit for the accomplishment, and not the results, typical of an egocentric individual.

Biden is just a corrupt liar.
So they both say the same thing about the vaccine, that it is safe and effective and they recommend you get it, but Biden is a corrupt liar and trump is just a typical egocentric individual

Wow you really are an independent thinker! Not biased at all

HarryWarden

What are you talking about? I’ve already told you lol you just don’t want to listen you want to argue. I’m not here to argue with you. You can believe what you want. I don’t care.

The fact that the Supreme Court is trying to decide this kind of means it’s been happening all this time lol it’s kind of funny you don’t see that.
It’s been happening all this time? And yet no other presidents are complaining about it or asking for it and had not problems performing their duties and still dropping bombs at record amounts

In fact, trump dropped more bombs than any other president. Weird

Thebrownblob

It’s been happening all this time? And yet no other presidents are complaining about it or asking for it and had not problems performing their duties and still dropping bombs at record amounts

In fact, trump dropped more bombs than any other president. Weird
Again, a couple hundred years and we’re just now having this Supreme Court case to decide this?

By the way, you strike me as someone younger you really should consider getting a girlfriend and spending your time on something more important like your life. You seem kind of pathetic something like this bothering you so much. Poon Tang would help you.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Again, a couple hundred years and we’re just now having this Supreme Court case to decide this?

By the way, you strike me as someone younger you really should consider getting a girlfriend and spending your time on something more important like your life. You seem kind of pathetic something like this bothering you so much. Poon Tang would help you.
He’d probably have to lose 200 lbs first. I doubt he even works at UPS.

Brown Down

So they both say the same thing about the vaccine, that it is safe and effective and they recommend you get it, but Biden is a corrupt liar and trump is just a typical egocentric individual

Wow you really are an independent thinker! Not biased at all
Then explain why Mr Independent thinker You only wanted to post up half of that in your initial post. No you're not biased or have blinders on. One of these days maybe you'll learn what actual truth and logic really is because it's not what you're posting on here.

Brown Down

Hard to do at when all they're taught that to be is angry all the time at the other party.

HarryWarden

Exactly. A couple hundred years and it’s been no problem, but suddenly trump is president and we need presidential immunity. Everyone is against trump, why? Why did no other Republican presidents worry about this?

It’s either everybody else is wrong or it’s trump.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Then explain why Mr Independent thinker You only wanted to post up half of that in your initial post. No you're not biased or have blinders on. One of these days maybe you'll learn what actual truth and logic really is because it's not what you're posting on here.
He’s a product of public education

Thebrownblob

Exactly. A couple hundred years and it’s been no problem, but suddenly trump is president and we need presidential immunity. Everyone is against trump, why? Why did no other Republican presidents worry about this?

Yeah, right no president has ever done anything that shouldn’t have been tried. I mean those stupid japs deserved what FDR did. Right? Your childish immaturity is really starting to show.

HarryWarden

The fact is, trump told his supporters that the vaccine is safe and effective and recommended they get it, and his supporters believe the vaccine is a global conspiracy killing millions of people

So either trump is a dumb gullible idiot or he’s the most evil man in the world recommending his supporters get a vaccine that they believe will kill them, so which is it?

You can’t say the same for Biden and his supporters, because they believe the vaccine is safe and effective

vantexan

Again it was Special Prosecutor Jack Smith who petitioned SCOTUS to determine if Trump had immunity. Don't let facts get in your way.

Thebrownblob

Andrew Jackson in the trail of tears those stupid Indian deserved every bit of it right Harry? GTFO

HarryWarden

Yeah, right no president has ever done anything that shouldn’t have been tried. I mean those stupid japs deserved what FDR did. Right? Your childish immaturity is really starting to show.
Again you’re making my point, fdr didn’t worry about presidential immunity or lawsuits coming from it. Why?

By the way, you should really read a history book. The things the Japanese did to prisoners of war were absolutely atrocious

Unless you also mock prisoners of war like trump did

vantexan

The fact is, trump told his supporters that the vaccine is safe and effective and recommended they get it, and his supporters believe the vaccine is a global conspiracy killing millions of people

So either trump is a dumb gullible idiot or he’s the most evil man in the world recommending his supporters get a vaccine that they believe will kill them, so which is it?

You can’t say the same for Biden and his supporters, because they believe the vaccine is safe and effective
So Trump is evil incarnate while Biden is a boy scout for saying the same thing?

Thebrownblob

Again you’re making my point, fdr didn’t worry about presidential immunity or lawsuits coming from it. Why?

By the way, you should really read a history book. The things the Japanese did to prisoners of war were absolutely atrocious

What did that have to do with FDR and interning Japanese here numb nuts?

HarryWarden

Andrew Jackson in the trail of tears those stupid Indian deserved every bit of it right Harry? GTFO
What are you even arguing at this point man? Really think about what you’re saying. How would presidential immunity have stopped Andrew Jackson from doing the trail of tears? You’re just arguing for the sake of it now

vantexan

What does that have to do with presidential immunity?