THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

oldngray

nowhere special
Not a huge fan of the guy I think Trump could’ve picked better but whatever.

Kamala Harris insinuated Joe was racist and hurt her feelings when she was a little kid so I guess not much difference
Vance is a solid conservative. He does trigger the left but those people would never vote for him or Trump anyway. I think He would be better left in the Senate. VP is one of the worst jobs in America.

Box Ox

I can show you a laundry list of people who were very anti Trump at first and as his presidency progressed slowly changed their minds about him (myself included). I didn't support him in 2016 but by 2020 had no problem voting for him.

The last 4 years of leftist baloney has helped dampen my TDS.

vantexan

I can show you a laundry list of people who were very anti Trump at first and as his presidency progressed slowly changed their minds about him (myself included). I didn't support him in 2016 but by 2020 had no problem voting for him.
I voted for someone else in the 2016 primary but once Trump was in office I was surprised at how well and quickly he handled everything.

Box Ox

he’s clever, smart and a businessman

He's doing the smart things now. I know Democrats who really like Nikki Haley.

Nikki Haley, Trump's former rival, will speak at RNC | AP News

"Former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley will speak Tuesday at the Republican National Convention in what will be a highly anticipated speech by former President Donald Trump’s last major challenger in this year’s GOP primary.

The announcement Sunday came one day after a gunman opened fire at Trump’s rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, in what law enforcement are investigating as an attempted assassination. Trump said the upper part of his right ear was pierced in the shooting."

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
He's doing the smart things now. I know Democrats who really like Nikki Haley.

Nikki Haley, Trump's former rival, will speak at RNC | AP News

"Former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley will speak Tuesday at the Republican National Convention in what will be a highly anticipated speech by former President Donald Trump’s last major challenger in this year’s GOP primary.

The announcement Sunday came one day after a gunman opened fire at Trump’s rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, in what law enforcement are investigating as an attempted assassination. Trump said the upper part of his right ear was pierced in the shooting."
I saw that. Very smart move. Wait til he gives his speech.