THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
After UPS worker's death, colleagues demand more protection from COVID-19 - WHAS11

UPS said they’re purchasing as much hand sanitizer as possible and supplying gloves to those who need it most.

A UPS spokesperson confirms one of their workers in Louisville passed away, but they have not commented on how he died. Governor Beshear mentioned his death Monday evening during his daily presser on COVID-19.

“I still haven’t processed it yet," said Tim Murphy, a longtime friend of the UPS worker who passed away over the weekend.

Do you think they’ll think of all of us that were essential as the greatest generation for being so brave I went to work every day even though I could’ve died at any moment. 😂

We went through Hell four years ago...and still not answers on Who and Why started this pandemic. I remember reading an article about a Church Choir that decided to quarantine at a remote location thinking that this virus was not (airborne), they followed the WHO guidelines at that time. Most of them died, the stupidity of the so called professionals showed their true worth. Shortly after that Floyd got killed and the Dems ran with it without considering the possibilities of riots, COVID spread and killings in our streets...