THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Doublestandards

You can’t tell them that because they’ve been whipped into a frenzy believing he would actually follow those things
Trump said he has nothing to do with it, but a majority of the people behind it were on trumps team, and trumps Vice President wrote the foreword of the leaders book. Figured I’d ask what people on here thought about it

Thebrownblob

Trump said he has nothing to do with it, but a majority of the people behind it were on trumps team, and trumps Vice President wrote the foreword of the leaders book. Figured I’d ask what people on here thought about it

Trump is going to do whatever Trump wants to do just like Trump always does. He doesn’t give two :censored2:s about the Heritage foundation.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
What’s the conservatives views on project 2025 on here? Haven’t seen it discussed

I think the real risk to Trump is the possibility that he might start obsessing over how the 2020 election was stolen again instead of talking about what a :censored2:ty job Joe and Kamala have been doing on the issues voters care about the most.

The Project 2025 play is probably an ok backup plan for Democrats in case Trump remains fairly disciplined until November.

Appvol

What to you think of the Democrat platform

Abortion up to birth
Let Illegals vote
Give illegals money and free healthcare
Force DEI on the Country
Force LBGTQXYZ down our throats
Make taxpayers pay for Student Loan Debt
Take away our 2nd Amendment rights