The Trump Election and FedEx

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Well gee MFE Assange isn't an American citizen so how can Trump pardon him? Will be really interesting to see if Obama issues a blanket pardon to Hillary or if he lets Trump go after her. After all, she knows where all the bodies are buried....

You don't think a US President could get Assange pardoned? The most powerful person in the world just has to pull the right strings. Trump, through his surrogates, has already said that she won't be pursued.

Maybe you can look for Vince Foster in Mexico. I hear he's buried next to Jimmy Hoffa. Hillary and Bill took-out Hoffa too. The Enquirer says so.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Who says they are? But the closest we've ever got to a Hillary Clinton was Nixon, and what he did was trivial in comparison to her email scandal and pay-for-play scandal. Luckily for her it's a Democrat administration.

Nixon? OMFG. Wow, better learn a little bit more about Richard before you say crap like that.

vantexan

You don't think a US President could get Assange pardoned? The most powerful person in the world just has to pull the right strings. Trump, through his surrogates, has already said that she won't be pursued.

Maybe you can look for Vince Foster in Mexico. I hear he's buried next to Jimmy Hoffa. Hillary and Bill took-out Hoffa too. The Enquirer says so.
He might can pull strings but he can't pardon him himself. And what's funny is how the Dems point to Russia for interfering in our election, not the actual wrong doing that was exposed. How dare they show how crooked Hillary is!

vantexan

Nixon? OMFG. Wow, better learn a little bit more about Richard before you say crap like that.
Yeah he was a paranoid SOB. Hillary used her office to enrich herself and Bill while not taking care of the nation's business. And put our national security at risk. And got away with a cover-up that makes Watergate look like a highschool civics project gone bad.

bacha29

Look for Trump to be subpoenaed to testify at his fraud trial. If he enacts executive privilege all bets are off . Woodward and Bernstein described the Nixon administration in correct terms when they called a "crime syndicate" .

bbsam

Staff member
I haven't chimed in yet, because I wanted to get a feel for where some of you guys stood on this election. Thank goodness Trump won, maybe something will get done in politics instead of the status quo.
America first!
So change is always better?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
He might can pull strings but he can't pardon him himself. And what's funny is how the Dems point to Russia for interfering in our election, not the actual wrong doing that was exposed. How dare they show how crooked Hillary is!

How come nobody bothered to hack the Right wing?

bbsam

Staff member
Can't be worse this time. How about everybody get a job and take care of themselves or should the middle class keep doing that!
That's just it. It's going to be trickle down economics all over again and on steroids his time. Oh, the economic numbers will be through the roof and companies will have massive growth. The only thing is all that money goes to investors and the top dogs of the economy. There's no thought for the middle class. Never has been.

Bounty

That's just it. It's going to be trickle down economics all over again and on steroids his time. Oh, the economic numbers will be through the roof and companies will have massive growth. The only thing is all that money goes to investors and the top dogs of the economy. There's no thought for the middle class. Never has been.
So start investing. Or do you want more hand outs like the routes you got for nothing.

Bounty

Oh, I'm not worried about me. I'll get mine even if my drivers have to take a pay cut.
I vote for things that affect me. Obama blatantly lied to me on things that effect me personally. Trump came in and turned politics on its head, he did not need the dems did not care who he offended on the republican side. Let's see what he can do. I personally think he will get things done, while not caring who he will offend.

bbsam

Staff member
I vote for things that affect me. Obama blatantly lied to me on things that effect me personally. Trump came in and turned politics on its head, he did not need the dems did not care who he offended on the republican side. Let's see what he can do. I personally think he will get things done, while not caring who he will offend.
I'm part of the investor class. Trump voters and the rest of America are in for a very rude awakening. I guarantee Trump lied to you and YOU will pay for it, not him.

Bounty

I'm part of the investor class. Trump voters and the rest of America are in for a very rude awakening. I guarantee Trump lied to you and YOU will pay for it, not him.
You don't think Hillary lied? I've been paying for it the last 8 years. She grabbed onto his(Obama) coattails, let's try something else.

bbsam

Staff member
You don't think Hillary lied? I've been paying for it the last 8 years. She grabbed onto his coattails, let's try something else.
We've tried what they're selling. The idea that "it can't even worse than the last 8 years" is so stupidly wrong and intellectually lazy. Of course it can be worse. A lot worse.

bbsam

Staff member
You really wanted her over him?
Of course. A politician lied? Shocker!

Donald Trump built his whole campaign on big ol' whoppers and horribly divisive rhetoric.

But it is what it is and we'll "give something else a shot". It won't be good for the middle class but hey, we showed those elitist bastards, didn't we?!

Now we'll get the government we truly deserve. Bend over.