The Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert!!!!)

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I had to stop watching halfway through and watch Laurel&Hardy on Youtube with my youngest when she started having a coughing attack. Was satisfying seeing the dirty cop get what he had coming. Grey's Anatomy gone wrong there in Atlanta.

Overpaid Union Thug

I had to stop watching halfway through and watch Laurel&Hardy on Youtube with my youngest when she started having a coughing attack. Was satisfying seeing the dirty cop get what he had coming. Grey's Anatomy gone wrong there in Atlanta.
I think this was the worst episode of the series. But, like a few other boring episodes, I'm sure it served it's purpose.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
So I guess Eugene peppering the truck last season was no accident. Was interesting how his BS was the one thing that gave Abraham a reason to go on. Now Abraham has some tough sledding ahead. Eugene's little trick with the fire hose was neat, but the truck has to be RUNNING for that.

Overpaid Union Thug

So I guess Eugene peppering the truck last season was no accident. Was interesting how his BS was the one thing that gave Abraham a reason to go on. Now Abraham has some tough sledding ahead. Eugene's little trick with the fire hose was neat, but the truck has to be RUNNING for that.
In the comic he ends up being useful. He makes ammo.

oldngray

nowhere special
Even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse you should look both ways before crossing the street.

.. shouldn't that be one of the rules in Zombieland?