The Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert!!!!)

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
My future daughter-in-law? My son's girlfriend got killed by Eugene after the bus crash. Eugene really did spit in her face during the scene, the actor apologized to her after the cameras were cut. The mullet is fake.
lizwakerdeathscene.jpg
lizwalkereugene.jpg
lizwalkeron ground.jpg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Are they thinking about a wedding in full makeup? Walkers kissing...soooo gross! She does make a cute zombie.
They have been shacking up a year and a half and claim they don't want to get married. She is really big into Halloween, it will be a strange wedding if they ever have one. She is a vegetarian too, so being a walker with their diet seems strange to me.

My son will be on in a week or two, he will an "extra crispy walker" laying on the ground in a scene. He only worked on the show one day this year, he hates to shave his beard for the makeup. It took three hours to put it on this time. He joined cinematographers Local 600, he has been behind the camera working on a lot of cable tv shows.

Last edited:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Scratch Jr was on last nights show as a melted walker in the parking lot. I didn't catch on why the parking lot was full of walkers like this. He had to keep his left arm and leg in a hole during the scene. Norman Reedus (Daryl) walked up to him and shot some pictures with his personal camera between scenes and told him "Dude, Thats the grossest thing I have ever seen". It took three hours to put the makeup on and an hour to remove it.
jeffreymeltedwalker.jpg

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
This episode definitely raised the bar in grossness. I almost started laughing with Daryl's bowling move. Anybody see the gal who plays Rosita on Talking Dead? Wow.
Hope Father Gabriel is up on his Tetanus shots.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
They do usually shoot city scenes on the weekend and use a lot of computer generated special effects.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Really didn't want to see her go like that, I think she deserved a better ending. I've gotta wonder if Glenn can keep Maggie from going down the path Rick went down after Lori died. I'm really starting to hate the trend of season splitting AMC has done with TWD, Mad Men, Breaking Bad, and now Hell on Wheels. The mid season premiere better be big because these splits are a major momentum killer.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
1. When Deputy Grimes says "Stop!", you stop.
2. Tyreese isn't going to perform any great marksmanship with the rear sight on his M1 Carbine all jacked up like that.
3. Nice to see Emily Kinney was so bought in with her role as Beth. Sad to see her go like that. Good to see Daryl pop Dawn so quickly. Good to see Beth doesn't have to be shot again. Couldn't stand that.

oldngray

nowhere special
Beth was the one I expected to die. It was almost certain one of the major characters would get killed off and Beth was annoying and useless. Dawn was going to die but they might have kept her around for a few more episodes. I thought the whole Grady scenario was stupid anyway. How did they supply that hospital with all of its power and everything looking brand new? Didn't make sense years into the apocalypse. Compare Atlanta to how it looked in season 1. How did the city get to looking so much better? Didn't make sense to me.

Last edited: