The Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert!!!!)

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
For a trained Lawman, Rick has some awkward firearm technique. So frequently he points that Python with his wrist up at ear level at a downward angle. No control or aim that way, just sayin'. A show with so much firearms, you'd think there would be more sign of a technical advisor. Gov shoots an M4, Tyrese with the sideways rear sight on his M1 Carbine, Mika pointing the rifle on the deer with no sight picture, etc.
They just load up with Georgia bullets. They never miss and guaranteed headshot with zombies.

oldngray

nowhere special
One of the worst episodes. I'm not surprised they killed off Tyreese but expected him to last a little longer. All those flashbacks/dreams with sad music were like a lame attempt to get artsy. The show is about cutting off zombie heads without much thought required. Plus 4 minutes of show followed by 4 minutes of commercials totally disrupts the flow of any action. I usually stream it later without commercials but watched it on TV last night and it seems the commercials are getting worse every season.

One of the worst episodes. I'm not surprised they killed off Tyreese but expected him to last a little longer. All those flashbacks/dreams with sad music were like a lame attempt to get artsy. The show is about cutting off zombie heads without much thought required. Plus 4 minutes of show followed by 4 minutes of commercials totally disrupts the flow of any action. I usually stream it later without commercials but watched it on TV last night and it seems the commercials are getting worse every season.
I watch it in my ever with a 20 minute delay and ff through the commercials. I would have appreciated the ptsd artsy episode a lot more if the wouldn't have killed off another character the next episode after Beth. That was just to much for me. Kinda felt really pissed off after that. I was really into a show called lost and it ended badly. I hope this one doesn't go out like that one.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Yea I saw that. What do you think that is going to be about.
There is a direct correlation to a show's popularity and the length of the commercial breaks. Try watching Big Bang Theory.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
DVR or Netflix is a lot better way to watch if you can wait that long.

oldngray

nowhere special
The last episode was one of the worst. An attempt to get all existential or something when its supposed to be about smacking zombies in the head. Pretty much a 5 minute show stretched into an hour (42 minutes without commercials).

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
The last episode was one of the worst. An attempt to get all existential or something when its supposed to be about smacking zombies in the head. Pretty much a 5 minute show stretched into an hour (42 minutes without commercials).
They lost 3 main characters in the last 4 shows. I think this is the quiet just before a storm.