The Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert!!!!)

Overpaid Union Thug

Walking Dead Spinoff Setting Revealed

TVLine has learned exclusively that the potential series (the pilot of which will be shot in early 2015) will be based in… Los Angeles.

Yep, the zombies are going Hollywood.

https://tv.yahoo.com/news/walking-dead-spinoff-setting-revealed-154341622.html

All of the lead actors will be British or Australian so I kind of expected the setting to be one of those places. Guess just more fake accents like with Rick.

I was hoping for some overseas action.

oldngray

nowhere special
Norman Reedus Confirms Boondock Saints 3 Is Happening, Thinks Sean Patrick Flanery Would Be Great On The Walking Dead
boondock-saints-3-norman-reedus-116083.jpg

http://comicbook.com/2014/12/21/norman-reedus-confirms-boondock-saints-3-is-happening-thinks-sea/

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Caught an episode I had not realized I missed tonight on Netflix. Good to see Andrea was able to maintain the stylish thong undies even during the Apocalypse.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Here's a scenario they could use: Loaded PC is found with an item they crew needs. Walker driver is thrashing about in the driver's seat, but can't get out of the seatbelt. Daryl or Rick smashes it's head in with Diad V. Could take 10 hits or more.

oldngray

nowhere special
Here's a scenario they could use: Loaded PC is found with an item they crew needs. Walker driver is thrashing about in the driver's seat, but can't get out of the seatbelt. Daryl or Rick smashes it's head in with Diad V. Could take 10 hits or more.

Daryl would find a DIAD 1 and one hit and done.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
For a trained Lawman, Rick has some awkward firearm technique. So frequently he points that Python with his wrist up at ear level at a downward angle. No control or aim that way, just sayin'. A show with so much firearms, you'd think there would be more sign of a technical advisor. Gov shoots an M4, Tyrese with the sideways rear sight on his M1 Carbine, Mika pointing the rifle on the deer with no sight picture, etc.