Thoughts?

Tiki121

IMG_0096.jpeg

Up In Smoke

Political hack piece. Yellow has been on life support since 2004. Trump money only delayed the enviable and shouldn't be associated with UPS and their ability to work with the Teamsters to marry excellent service and profitablity.

badpal

In this whole contract negotiations, with each passing day, i figure we are being played somehow. I just ain't smart enough to figure out how and by who.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Political hack piece. Yellow has been on life support since 2004. Trump money only delayed the enviable and shouldn't be associated with UPS and their ability to work with the Teamsters to marry excellent service and profitablity.

Did Yellow benefit from the recent Central States bailout?

DOK

In this whole contract negotiations, with each passing day, i figure we are being played somehow. I just ain't smart enough to figure out how and by who.
Kinda get the feeling a large part of why we’re at an “impasse” with the company is the the union is using this opportunity for the press time they’re getting to show big corporation employees, namely Amazon, what the union can do.

Thebrownblob

Hit piece, he doesn’t even mention all the give backs at yellow the last 15 years.
Listen directly to the members. These meetings, all across the country being filmed, are fascinating.

Cheesypurpletees

Kinda get the feeling a large part of why we’re at an “impasse” with the company is the the union is using this opportunity for the press time they’re getting to show big corporation employees, namely Amazon, what the union can do.
Yep. This fight is also about Amazon. You can’t bargain Amazon without proof of a strong part time labor teamsters contract

Trucker Clock

Yep. We’re caught in the middle. If O’Brien doesn’t get a huge raise for part timers, Amazon workers will ignore the Teamsters.

If we strike, it is because O’Brien wants to show Amazon workers what a Union can do for them.

O’Brien even said this goes beyond UPS. We are caught in the middle and may pay a huge price for O’Brien’s strategy.

Zowert

Foul mouthed heavily political hack piece for sure. Never heard of this guy but somewhere, somehow the Teamsters made him salty. I’m not a Biden fan either but this guy just comes off as a spiteful d-bag. Yellow has barely treaded water since the Bush Administration, it’s nothing new and it’s looking like Yellow’s demise is inevitable. They’re simply not competitive in the logistics industry. It sucks for the guys losing good union jobs but it is what it is.

I am very intolerant to journalists that let politics influence their work, if this Gasparino clown is even a journalist. I’ve seen better writing from my 10th grade ‘special needs‘ students.

Staydryitsraining

I'm starting to believe the only reason we haven't been shown what's been offered is because full timers would probably vote yes on it and SOB knows that.

PT Car Washer

Yep. We’re caught in the middle. If O’Brien doesn’t get a huge raise for part timers, Amazon workers will ignore the Teamsters.

If we strike, it is because O’Brien wants to show Amazon workers what a Union can do for them.

O’Brien even said this goes beyond UPS. We are caught in the middle and may pay a huge price for O’Brien’s strategy.
Or we may come out ahead.